Author Topic: Foxes  (Read 2279 times)

Offline Suffolk762

Foxes
« on: December 20, 2008, 11:40:48 pm »
lol prob not going to be a popular one - but i hate the bastards.......
for the city foxes (not the one's out in the country!) there's fucking hundreds of the little runts where i live...they crap & piss everywhere (but mostly at my front door :shit:  :shit:  :shit: ) and raid everyone's bins scattering shit everywhere!! and to cap it all I get no sleep for most of the summer when there shagging all night (usually starting about 3/4am) making more noise than i'll even begin to explain  :cnsrd: !
turn em all into slippers  :
[border]
[/border]

Offline Robba

• BadRobot
  • Administrator
  • Nihilistic Misanthrope
    • gravediggaz.org
Re: Foxes
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2008, 02:19:30 am »
Foxes? my arse...
typical doctor....always find the wrong fault...
more like its the CRACK FILLED CUM-DUMPSTERS that you chuck out your hovel after a filth session of prescription drugs and hide the sausage..
they are so loose they can even hold in a number 2 till they get to the rock they crawled out of, so leave you a prezzie on your doorstep!
and then go thru the bins looking for a hometime snack of 2 week old kebab with vomit sauce.

and if it really is the foxes, get out there and kick the living crap out of it, till RSPCA comes and puts it battered furry carcass in a bin bag to post it to a Chinese restaurant in Brixton..
what with their stupid screeching noise they make, it sounds like Italian nun being done over with a blunt chainsaw from the toes up......

Man, i hate em, but they are soooo cute n furry....
Sick of this life,Not that you'd care. I'm not the only one with whom these feelings I share..
Nobody understands, quite why we're here, We're searchin' for answers that never appear..
But maybe if I looked real hard I'd I'd see you're tryin' too to understand this life that we're all going through..
(Then when she said she was gonna like wreck my car... I didn't know what to do)

Offline Stephen

• Co-Founder
  • GraveDiggaZ
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2008, 07:15:44 am »
Quote from: "suffolk762"
and to cap it all I get no sleep for most of the summer when there shagging all night (usually starting about 3/4am) making more noise than i'll even begin to explain  :cnsrd: !

Getting there own back cos u kept them awake all winter wi your shagging  :lol:

Offline stgeorgey

« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2008, 02:33:52 pm »
ok sum back up for u suff those little cunts deserve to all be fucking shot. merton has more foxes than any other borough so that mite be y we see em so much. everyday u walk down my road an the cunts have ripped at least 2 peoples bins to pieces. the noise they make when shagging sounds like little girls screaming how can u sleep with that!
fisting bc is better than sex

User

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

* Navigation

* Statistics

• *Total Members: 254
  • *Latest: Hewlett

• *Total Posts: 19464
  • *Total Topics: 9645
  • *Online Today: 42
  • *Most Online: 112
(December 08, 2012, 10:48:53 am)
  • *Users: 0