Author Topic: Enjoyable Fights  (Read 1711 times)

Offline Stormin_Normann

• GraveDiggaZ
Enjoyable Fights
« on: June 03, 2012, 04:30:05 pm »
I thought we might post nice fights who isn't HOF's somewhere.

Starting with a late-night, low count fight - mostly cause this is what I'd like to do more. Super joined on me in a game that I joined half-through - even though I asked him not to - team was horrible. But he did and I am glad he did - we had a couple of good moments. Going about in a tank and when a heli was hammering on us I went on the CITV station and Super jumped out and Javelined the shit out of em - three times I think. Also nice getting jet support when u are caught between a heli and a jet. Oh yeah, and we pounded a troll: OMAC5000 started griefing us with tanks, trying to teamkill and what not - god knows why. Then he switched teams and tried to show us whats what - all I'm going to say is that he left the fight shortly after :)

Oh yeah, FlightxXx and FrederickZoller was really stoic about the pounding - I think I'd left if it'd be me, parted with gg and whatnot.

Had a nice rush with Chav on Khargh? too - british server, something about chav buying his pc-parts from them. Bundy joined in for the second round we beat them both as attackers and defenders. Squad sprint FTW on rush thats for sure... Then enter noshar canals and the fun was over. Worst map EVER!

« Last Edit: June 03, 2012, 04:39:19 pm by Stormin_Normann »

Offline Stormin_Normann

• GraveDiggaZ
Re: Enjoyable Fights
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2012, 06:15:26 pm »
Super statspadding as my gunner Grrrr :D

Thank god for the pilot score system - think i disabled 10-15 tanks

User

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

* Navigation

* Statistics

• *Total Members: 255
  • *Latest: Dearman

• *Total Posts: 19465
  • *Total Topics: 9645
  • *Online Today: 42
  • *Most Online: 112
(December 08, 2012, 10:48:53 am)
  • *Users: 0