Author Topic: Car insurance  (Read 1959 times)

Offline groundpounder1

• Professional lurker. Amateur everything else
  • Junior Admin
  • I aint give, no fuck.
Car insurance
« on: July 24, 2011, 05:34:09 pm »
Right I'm a bit pissed off with this right now and the lousy fucking bastards seem to be closed on sunday naturally so I can't ring them up

I recently renewed my car insurance, with the same company as I have been with for the last 3 years.

All of a sudden out of the blue I have received a letter saying my insurance was cancelled from 22nd july as I didnt provide proof of no claims bonus. Ummm...What?

For a start its the same company as the last 2 years and for that period I have never had to provide proof of NCB as its been auto as its on their system, now all of a sudden they have cancelled it and told me im getting charged 75 quid for the privilege. I'm gonna fight this all the way if they decide to be twats with it (lets face it, its insurance company and they are after money for nothing from me so its highly likely i'm gonna get a load of grief)

Just wondered if anyone had a similar thing at any point or knew who or what was the best way to go about it in the ensuing fight.

Offline deviloid

• just stfu
    • home of silko
Re: Car insurance
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2011, 07:54:30 pm »
well a tip from me is to NOT fight that all the way (you lose to much moeny with it).

just say them that rupert murdoch is a relative from you and that you tell him to tapping there mobile's :)

making pressure with the official press is always better than sue them to hell...

Offline groundpounder1

• Professional lurker. Amateur everything else
  • Junior Admin
  • I aint give, no fuck.
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2011, 07:56:06 pm »
bastardo's they are mate. I wanted to vent as well this is a great place to do that when their office is shut till tomorrow :D

If they think they are getting money out of me they can think again. I'd sooner sell the car and buy a horse.

Offline Ch4v41lf3

« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2011, 01:17:53 am »
llamas get better milage ;)

User

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

* Navigation

* Statistics

• *Total Members: 254
  • *Latest: Hewlett

• *Total Posts: 19464
  • *Total Topics: 9645
  • *Online Today: 31
  • *Most Online: 112
(December 08, 2012, 10:48:53 am)
  • *Users: 0