Author Topic: Battlefield 3  (Read 36356 times)

Offline groundpounder1

• Professional lurker. Amateur everything else
  • Junior Admin
  • I aint give, no fuck.
Re: Battlefield 3
« Reply #50 on: July 27, 2011, 01:09:22 pm »
So yeah, for those of you who I haven't bragged to yet :P

Since early this morning me and Pliskin have both had access to and been playing the battlefield 3 alpha. I post this not  just to rub it in a bit more, but to share some info with those whom don't already know.

So How the alpha worked was that EA sent invitation emails to random people who had an ea account, had signed up for the battlefield 3 newsletter and had an up to date veteran status. Upon reading the super secret forum discussions on the alpha website, it appears that like me and Pliskin, not everyone receives the email who has been accepted into the trial so will never know whether they are able to participate unless they go to the website and try to access it.

The website address is https://bf3alpha.battlefield.com/index.php?id=1 here you'll be asked to log in with your ea login details, the same you use for bfbc2, verify your date of birth, then afterwards you will either be given your pass key to download the alpha and the instructions on how to get it sorted,  :w00t  or you will be kindly told to piss off you do not have access  :wall

Anyhow. That is all. You never know your luck till you try because apparently a lot of people who got into the alpha didnt know until they tried the above link. Credit for providing the link goes to Pliskin. He's the one who found the link and gave me the ability to find out I was in too. Good luck folks.

As an afterthought I just wanted to add, if you can't get in and wish to torture yourself a lil more, feel free to ask any questions about what its like what its about or anything regarding the game. No screenshots or videos, silly twats have already posted those people can look at and I aint risking my accounts or being sued by following suit :D But I will risk comments and fielding questions if anyones interested.

Offline IceWolf9362

« Reply #51 on: July 27, 2011, 01:34:09 pm »
Ok I am pissed off, I get no access, grrrrr...............................

First question mate, what's about the Jets to fly, nothing especial, just all you can find out about :D

Thx to you m8s

Ice

Offline groundpounder1

• Junior Admin
  • I aint give, no fuck.
« Reply #52 on: July 27, 2011, 01:39:20 pm »
hey wolfman. Sadly the alpha only consists of one map on rush mode and there is only an armoured vehicle on it so no direct info about air vehicles as of yet. One thing I do know is in the specialization feature you unlock, similar to the upgraded armour/electronic warfare etc etc on bfbc2,  I have seen that heli's and jets have an unlockable feature called " stealth mode" as their first unlock. What this means in real terms i can only speculate but it sounds pretty tasty, not just for the fact I love the idea of stealth, but presumably it also means that there is gonna be effective means in place of shooting down said air vehicles for them to even need stealth mode. So I am hopeful for an at4 like weapon. I am only rank 5 so far and only have one rocket set unlocked as engineer and that is unguided SRAM missiles for the US, and the standard RPG for the Russki's but fingers crossed. I will be playing as engineer when I resume playing so I will keep updated about anything I deem relevant.

Offline IceWolf9362

« Reply #53 on: July 27, 2011, 02:06:55 pm »
Thx m8, so I am looking forward to your expressions and your Infos :D

Ice ;)

Offline deviloid

• just stfu
    • home of silko
« Reply #54 on: July 27, 2011, 03:57:53 pm »
kewl; gratz on getting pre access m8s

rip some heads off for me ;)

Offline groundpounder1

• Junior Admin
  • I aint give, no fuck.
« Reply #55 on: July 27, 2011, 04:05:25 pm »
Wish I could mate. Its a bit hard to get used to :D Getting spanked. Did you have a go at trying to get in yourself?

Offline deviloid

• just stfu
    • home of silko
« Reply #56 on: July 27, 2011, 04:27:02 pm »
yea tried it but didn't succeeded ...

Offline groundpounder1

• Junior Admin
  • I aint give, no fuck.
« Reply #57 on: July 27, 2011, 04:30:53 pm »
:( noone else is gonna come join us

Offline Robba

• BadRobot
  • Administrator
  • Nihilistic Misanthrope
    • gravediggaz.org
« Reply #58 on: July 27, 2011, 04:35:52 pm »
The oddest thing happened today.....got a email an hour ago..... Downloading bf3 now! whoop whoop!
Some shit here

Offline jopak

« Reply #59 on: July 27, 2011, 05:02:26 pm »
ea doesnt like me :( im so jalous at you guys who got it X)

User

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

* Navigation

* Statistics

• *Total Members: 255
  • *Latest: Dearman

• *Total Posts: 19467
  • *Total Topics: 9645
  • *Online Today: 42
  • *Most Online: 112
(December 08, 2012, 10:48:53 am)
  • *Users: 0