Author Topic: Battlefield 3  (Read 33925 times)

Offline Stephen

• Co-Founder
  • GraveDiggaZ
Re: Battlefield 3
« Reply #190 on: April 28, 2012, 11:03:47 pm »
Quote from: City

By the way were I thought I'd find ste proclaming his love for the good old famas around here.

I love famas :D

Btw, they screwed about with it (in a bad way) in a recent patch and you can tell the difference :(

But..ive killed more with it than all the other guns put together in bf3 :D

Offline City

• Sir that stolen lemur bit one of your prostitutes straight in the face, and she can't go to the hospital because she's quote: "tripping balls".
  • GraveDiggaZ
« Reply #191 on: April 29, 2012, 01:53:35 pm »
Yeah I know they ffed the famas good and propper in that last patch. Went with the m16a3. It has a slower firing rate (800) but reloads incredibly fast and has ver little recoil. Been messing about with all kinds off guns lately G3a3 isn't bad either despite it only having a 20 round clip and massive recoil.

Offline groundpounder1

• Professional lurker. Amateur everything else
  • Junior Admin
  • I aint give, no fuck.
« Reply #192 on: April 29, 2012, 02:03:51 pm »
From all reviews I've seen and news of people using it, the competitive gamers and such, apparently the beast mode guns for assault are the g3a3 on single fire mode, the an-94 (which has a 1200rpm firing rate on semi auto if you can press quick enough apparently) and the standard ak-74m starting weapon. The m16a3 is still a great all rounder.

But all those pale into insignificance compared to the mass 26 with darts. Which is supremely broken and being abused to fuck before they realize they cocked up and nerf it again.

User

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

* Navigation

* Statistics

• *Total Members: 254
  • *Latest: Hewlett

• *Total Posts: 19464
  • *Total Topics: 9645
  • *Online Today: 22
  • *Most Online: 112
(December 08, 2012, 10:48:53 am)
  • *Users: 0