Author Topic: Laying mines....  (Read 3949 times)

Offline Robba

• BadRobot
  • Administrator
  • Nihilistic Misanthrope
    • gravediggaz.org
Laying mines....
« on: August 21, 2010, 08:59:26 pm »
Is it my imagination, or does dropping tank mines now take over twice as long?
Sick of this life,Not that you'd care. I'm not the only one with whom these feelings I share..
Nobody understands, quite why we're here, We're searchin' for answers that never appear..
But maybe if I looked real hard I'd I'd see you're tryin' too to understand this life that we're all going through..
(Then when she said she was gonna like wreck my car... I didn't know what to do)

Offline Pisces338

Re: Laying mines....
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2010, 10:54:49 pm »
it's not ur imagination it does drop slow saw that this morning in game think it was afert the smal update ?

Offline Juno1980

• http://www.gravediggaz.org
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2010, 08:00:18 am »
i thought that it was my pc lag  but im not the only one who has this problem, hope its a bug other way its irritates me.

Offline Tankpizza

« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2010, 09:41:54 am »
try to tap the fire button whilst laying them seems to go faster but holding down the fire button is slower than it was before update.

Offline Mr. M

« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2010, 11:27:17 am »
seems the heroic times of hiding and jumpin on a tank, and blow it away r history....wonder what they plan next to make the game worst. stupid lookin skinny girls with guns in a bikini maybe....

Offline Stephen

• Co-Founder
  • GraveDiggaZ
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2010, 12:18:39 pm »
Quote from: "Mr. M"
seems the heroic times of hiding and jumpin on a tank, and blow it away r history....wonder what they plan next to make the game worst. stupid lookin skinny girls with guns in a bikini maybe....

nahhhh, they wont be that gay  :mad

Offline Robba

• BadRobot
  • Administrator
  • Nihilistic Misanthrope
    • gravediggaz.org
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2010, 12:27:06 pm »
Quote from: "Tankpizza"
try to tap the fire button whilst laying them seems to go faster but holding down the fire button is slower than it was before update.

Nope, cuz thats what i do anyways...
Sick of this life,Not that you'd care. I'm not the only one with whom these feelings I share..
Nobody understands, quite why we're here, We're searchin' for answers that never appear..
But maybe if I looked real hard I'd I'd see you're tryin' too to understand this life that we're all going through..
(Then when she said she was gonna like wreck my car... I didn't know what to do)

Offline Pinstar_gone

« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2010, 06:41:53 am »
Quote from: "Robsta"
Is it my imagination, or does dropping tank mines now take over twice as long?

im just a lagger anyway, so its no suprize 4 me.

Offline Robba

• BadRobot
  • Administrator
  • Nihilistic Misanthrope
    • gravediggaz.org
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2010, 02:01:02 pm »
OK, you can still kinda pull it off with a bike, as you can jump and land on top of the tank....

But with truck, its tricky, you only have time to drop 2 mines if you are lucky, and do some ninja moves and whip a rpg out. but your pretty much guaranteed to die :(

Offline Tankpizza

« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2010, 06:24:25 pm »
im calling Jackie Chan right now to show me how to train and pull it off without getting killed (not that it matters til they fix the room bug lol)

Offline MrTerr0r

« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2010, 06:41:04 pm »
does this now stop the suicide missions some people go on?
[size=150]Who Needs Ammo[/size]

Offline Robba

• BadRobot
  • Administrator
  • Nihilistic Misanthrope
    • gravediggaz.org
« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2010, 06:44:25 pm »
Quote from: "Tankpizza"
im calling Jackie Chan right now to show me how to train and pull it off without getting killed (not that it matters til they fix the room bug lol)

Aye, and game has plenty of hackers again....

alydark was panzer spamming everyone in ohara....

User

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

* Navigation

* Statistics

• *Total Members: 254
  • *Latest: Hewlett

• *Total Posts: 19464
  • *Total Topics: 9645
  • *Online Today: 39
  • *Most Online: 112
(December 08, 2012, 10:48:53 am)
  • *Users: 0