Author Topic: Frame Rate Lag has been addressed!  (Read 5811 times)

Offline Juno1980

• http://www.gravediggaz.org
Re: Frame Rate Lag has been addressed!
« Reply #20 on: April 08, 2011, 09:45:00 pm »
Quote from: "MrTerr0r"
I Do...

But they pushed the honest guys away from the game. due to there lack of "getting stuff fixed" I have never played a game and doubt i will do again to such an extent as i have played warrock. we at one time ALL loved this game.
The games changed for the better i think, and items added we once dreamed they would include but with everything new came ten things wrong.

Im with meter, battlefield and cod and life like war games just seem to lack something, every FPS i have tried fails when compared to warrock imo.

I am installing again now, to see whats changed and if its a little more playable then 4 months ago. if not I shall uninstall again but i bet most of you would come back and play it as your main game if everything where to be fixed.

Don't hate the game, hate the people behind it lol
Personally, War Rock is a awesome game as in the past year we always had a negative point. But some times i TOTALY understand G1 they only producing the game, whit the new game (apb) they have there own studio team for it. If i'm not whrong G1 has a contract whit DE (dream execution) that they control the game, they give patched, bug fixes, etc... This contract will end in 2012, G1 will own the game by there self. Until that time they need to do it whit Dream Execution thats why G1 has a lot of "Fails" or Soon™. But you can't compare Battlefield (EA) and War Rock (G1) those are two different producers, EA has a lot of money and a lot of people to produce those games. Gamersfirst is just a small company whit a badly reputation.

Offline Pinstar_gone

« Reply #21 on: April 09, 2011, 03:04:22 am »
I Do...

But they pushed the honest guys away from the game. due to there lack of "getting stuff fixed" I have never played a game and doubt i will do again to such an extent as i have played warrock. we at one time ALL loved this game.
The games changed for the better i think, and items added we once dreamed they would include but with everything new came ten things wrong.

Im with meter, battlefield and cod and life like war games just seem to lack something, every FPS i have tried fails when compared to warrock imo.

I am installing again now, to see whats changed and if its a little more playable then 4 months ago. if not I shall uninstall again but i bet most of you would come back and play it as your main game if everything where to be fixed.

Dont hate the game, hate the people behind it lol

[center:1nhhzn05][youtube:1nhhzn05]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cm2-K6ttHYs[/youtube:1nhhzn05][/center:1nhhzn05]
[center:1nhhzn05]Good Times Bad times, its still invested wit hackers  :puke Try installing it in 2012 like juno said  8)[/center:1nhhzn05]

Offline MrTerr0r

« Reply #22 on: April 09, 2011, 09:32:34 pm »
Game seem okay to me for the whole 5-mins i can play before crashing.  :taz

and im on a fresh install too.  :eek
[size=150]Who Needs Ammo[/size]

Offline Juno1980

• http://www.gravediggaz.org
« Reply #23 on: April 09, 2011, 11:16:34 pm »
Game seem okay to me for the whole 5-mins i can play before crashing.  :taz

and im on a fresh install too.  :eek
That was because the International server was down for maintenance.

User

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

* Navigation

* Statistics

• *Total Members: 254
  • *Latest: Hewlett

• *Total Posts: 19464
  • *Total Topics: 9645
  • *Online Today: 33
  • *Most Online: 112
(December 08, 2012, 10:48:53 am)
  • *Users: 0