Author Topic: Frame Rate Lag has been addressed!  (Read 6803 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Stephen

  • Co-Founder
  • GraveDiggaZ
  • *
  • Posts: 1,022
Re: Frame Rate Lag has been addressed!
« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2011, 10:39:20 am »
Quote from: "Dutchred72"
I think if u want to compete as a WR clan u need to spent money on it otherwise u get fucked, Playin individual i don't give a fuck. If i pay for a game (like now on BF2) i expect more. Mostly i get more and sometimes not, like the discoing last week. I don't like the idea of buyin weapons anymore instead i (we) buy a clean server withhout hackers and spammers and winers



 :thumbup

Offline Mr. M

  • Posts: 378
Re: Frame Rate Lag has been addressed!
« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2011, 02:18:34 pm »
Quote from: "Dutchred72"
I think if u want to compete as a WR clan u need to spent money on it otherwise u get fucked, Playin individual i don't give a fuck. If i pay for a game (like now on BF2) i expect more. Mostly i get more and sometimes not, like the discoing last week. I don't like the idea of buyin weapons anymore instead i (we) buy a clean server withhout hackers and spammers and winers

well said...and true, the weapon hype is also a negative point...even if its fun killing random exclusive highlvl nubs with the f2p equipment.... to deal with the moaners, hackers, and stupid k2 idiots that never will get the stuff done is not a big deal when f2p, fmo. its all about how serious u take a game. when we started as a clan (and there were hackers, moaners, lag, blackscreens and k2idiots as well) we werent that serious about winning, and whining, these were the times of fun playing together...even when we lost a game. and for bf2, i just like the arcade type of game better then the pseudo "simulation"...but thats me, and my taste.

Offline Robba

  • BadRobot
  • Administrator
  • *
  • Posts: 2,208
  • Nihilistic Misanthrope
    • gravediggaz.org
Re: Frame Rate Lag has been addressed!
« Reply #12 on: March 28, 2011, 03:54:08 pm »
Dutch opinion sums it up really, with games like battlefield, one you have bought it, everyone is equal.
There is no more pay to win. everybody gets access to the same equipment all the time.
There isn't any rich kids running about with all the exclusive weapons, overpowering all the free2plays. Its a totally level playing field.
And considering you can buy the game now for less than 1 months gold premium, frankly, its a steal.

If you want to run your own server, great! you can weed out the idiots, ban anyone who is dodgy (not that there is that many of them) and best of all, prevent badly balanced teams. so by the end of the game, the scores are always close, and no team is totally thrashed from the start.
And if you don't want to pay any more after you bought the game, that's not a problem either, there are 6000 servers to pick from, many of which are run as well as ours, and are equally as much fun to play on. Win-win.

I do kinda miss playing warrock, but i don't miss the hackers, and most of all, i defiantly don't miss some of the freaking morons who play it.
I suspect because its free, they let the children at the 'special' schools play it to pass the time ;)
Sick of this life,Not that you'd care. I'm not the only one with whom these feelings I share..
Nobody understands, quite why we're here, We're searchin' for answers that never appear..
But maybe if I looked real hard I'd I'd see you're tryin' too to understand this life that we're all going through..
(Then when she said she was gonna like wreck my car... I didn't know what to do)

Offline deviloid

  • Posts: 359
  • just stfu
    • home of silko
Re: Frame Rate Lag has been addressed!
« Reply #13 on: March 28, 2011, 06:52:34 pm »
Quote from: "Robsta"
Dutch opinion sums it up really, with games like battlefield, one you have bought it, everyone is equal.
There is no more pay to win. everybody gets access to the same equipment all the time.
There isn't any rich kids running about with all the exclusive weapons, overpowering all the free2plays. Its a totally level playing field.
And considering you can buy the game now for less than 1 months gold premium, frankly, its a steal.

If you want to run your own server, great! you can weed out the idiots, ban anyone who is dodgy (not that there is that many of them) and best of all, prevent badly balanced teams. so by the end of the game, the scores are always close, and no team is totally thrashed from the start.
And if you don't want to pay any more after you bought the game, that's not a problem either, there are 6000 servers to pick from, many of which are run as well as ours, and are equally as much fun to play on. Win-win.

I do kinda miss playing warrock, but i don't miss the hackers, and most of all, i defiantly don't miss some of the freaking morons who play it.
I suspect because its free, they let the children at the 'special' schools play it to pass the time ;)

robster for president!

Offline Mr. M

  • Posts: 378
Re: Frame Rate Lag has been addressed!
« Reply #14 on: April 04, 2011, 06:40:32 am »
finally they have fixed it i guess, no dropouts the last 2-3 days

Offline Mr. M

  • Posts: 378
Re: Frame Rate Lag has been addressed!
« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2011, 06:01:04 pm »
forget the last post, still dropouts....nuttn changed...whats not not bad actually...oh ye, old characters r back....but i guess u all know (those who r not interested)

Offline Robba

  • BadRobot
  • Administrator
  • *
  • Posts: 2,208
  • Nihilistic Misanthrope
    • gravediggaz.org
Re: Frame Rate Lag has been addressed!
« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2011, 06:19:52 pm »
Old skins are back? ha,sweet, never liked the new skins much anyway :)
Sick of this life,Not that you'd care. I'm not the only one with whom these feelings I share..
Nobody understands, quite why we're here, We're searchin' for answers that never appear..
But maybe if I looked real hard I'd I'd see you're tryin' too to understand this life that we're all going through..
(Then when she said she was gonna like wreck my car... I didn't know what to do)

Offline Juno1980

  • Posts: 85
    • http://www.gravediggaz.org
Re: Frame Rate Lag has been addressed!
« Reply #17 on: April 08, 2011, 07:10:43 pm »
Quote from: "Robsta"
Old skins are back? ha,sweet, never liked the new skins much anyway :)
I'm gonna call you "The Negative Man About War Rock" :p

Offline Pinstar_gone

  • Posts: 199
Re: Frame Rate Lag has been addressed!
« Reply #18 on: April 08, 2011, 07:59:18 pm »
Couldnt really be arsed reading the rest of this topic but who gave a fuck about warrock any more.

dont take me to heart.  :ok

Offline MrTerr0r

  • Posts: 359
Re: Frame Rate Lag has been addressed!
« Reply #19 on: April 08, 2011, 09:27:09 pm »
I Do...

But they pushed the honest guys away from the game. due to there lack of "getting stuff fixed" I have never played a game and doubt i will do again to such an extent as i have played warrock. we at one time ALL loved this game.
The games changed for the better i think, and items added we once dreamed they would include but with everything new came ten things wrong.

Im with meter, battlefield and cod and life like war games just seem to lack something, every FPS i have tried fails when compared to warrock imo.

I am installing again now, to see whats changed and if its a little more playable then 4 months ago. if not I shall uninstall again but i bet most of you would come back and play it as your main game if everything where to be fixed.

Dont hate the game, hate the people behind it lol
[size=150]Who Needs Ammo[/size]

 

User

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?


Login with username, password and session length

* Navigation



* Statistics

  • *Total Members: 254
  • *Latest: Hewlett

  • *Total Posts: 19464
  • *Total Topics: 9645
  • *Online Today: 26
  • *Most Online: 112
(December 08, 2012, 10:48:53 am)
  • *Users: 0
  • *Guests: 21
  • *Spiders: 0
  • *Total: 21