Author Topic: Warrock All Star League  (Read 6202 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Ch4v41lf3

  • Posts: 342
Re: Warrock All Star League
« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2010, 06:12:07 pm »
Not our fault that your a tight arse Ter :p

Still not keen on the idea of a league with or without all these "hacker free clans" but if need be i can fill a space if we are short.

Warrock hasnt been installed for a long time now and hasnt been played by myself for a lot longer.

P.s i dont think many of us have given up on it altogether, its just on the back burner incase it ever gets sorted out.

Not much point driving a 30 year old car that breaks down everyday when you have a nice 3 day old 5 series on the drive now is there...

Offline MrTerr0r

  • Posts: 359
Re: Warrock All Star League
« Reply #11 on: December 27, 2010, 06:19:36 pm »
Quote from: "Ch4v41lf3"
Not our fault that your a tight arse Ter :p

Still not keen on the idea of a league with or without all these "hacker free clans" but if need be i can fill a space if we are short.

Warrock hasnt been installed for a long time now and hasnt been played by myself for a lot longer.

P.s i dont think many of us have given up on it altogether, its just on the back burner incase it ever gets sorted out.

Not much point driving a 30 year old car that breaks down everyday when you have a nice 3 day old 5 series on the drive now is there...

 :D

its the only reason i pulled myself from the clan, because i just cannot compete anymore,
[size=150]Who Needs Ammo[/size]

Offline MrTerr0r

  • Posts: 359
Re: Warrock All Star League
« Reply #12 on: December 28, 2010, 05:02:33 pm »
the thing that gets me is that almost every EU clan that is active atm is shit....

Even with there prem status, and big guns we would still be top 4 easy.  even with the major draw backs of this game we should enter a team in to this league. even if its a one off game. to see how we go

theres nothing better then watching a bunch of high levels hide in base 4 coz they dont have the skill or team work to break out and change a game.  :thumb
[size=150]Who Needs Ammo[/size]

Offline Robba

  • BadRobot
  • Administrator
  • *
  • Posts: 2,208
  • Nihilistic Misanthrope
    • gravediggaz.org
Re: Warrock All Star League
« Reply #13 on: December 28, 2010, 05:26:16 pm »
Quote from: "MrTerr0r"
the thing that gets me is that almost every EU clan that is active atm is shit....

Even with there prem status, and big guns we would still be top 4 easy.  even with the major draw backs of this game we should enter a team in to this league. even if its a one off game. to see how we go

theres nothing better then watching a bunch of high levels hide in base 4 coz they dont have the skill or team work to break out and change a game.  :thumb

You do know there is more than one map that will be played, right?
Sick of this life,Not that you'd care. I'm not the only one with whom these feelings I share..
Nobody understands, quite why we're here, We're searchin' for answers that never appear..
But maybe if I looked real hard I'd I'd see you're tryin' too to understand this life that we're all going through..
(Then when she said she was gonna like wreck my car... I didn't know what to do)

Offline MrTerr0r

  • Posts: 359
Re: Warrock All Star League
« Reply #14 on: December 28, 2010, 08:07:30 pm »
Quote from: "Robsta"
Quote from: "MrTerr0r"
the thing that gets me is that almost every EU clan that is active atm is shit....

Even with there prem status, and big guns we would still be top 4 easy.  even with the major draw backs of this game we should enter a team in to this league. even if its a one off game. to see how we go

theres nothing better then watching a bunch of high levels hide in base 4 coz they dont have the skill or team work to break out and change a game.  :thumb

You do know there is more than one map that will be played, right?

yeah course but we still own ohara  :D


i will play any big map so long as there are no birds in the sky, in fact i think playing just ground troops on some of the larger maps could be fun.
8v8 all working as a little unit across a huge map then bailing out and taking a base,   :shoot

could have a 32 player game but with 4 clans all playing at once, with 8 per clan, with the winner being the clan with the most total kills but still having to work as a team to beat the others... many ways to make this game more fun but just need others to join in and play the same way...

could even mix it up some more and have 4 clans on one side each with 4 players and the same the other side so a massive 8 clan battle  :cool

yeah the game lags but in a locked room there be no cheaters, and with the lag were all getting it
[size=150]Who Needs Ammo[/size]

Offline Ch4v41lf3

  • Posts: 342
Re: Warrock All Star League
« Reply #15 on: December 30, 2010, 04:23:14 pm »
Terr0r you crack-smoking hippie...you actually WANT to play multiclan teams vs multiclan teams?

Yayyy lets share our techniques with the enemy that will help.

Join the league? WHY? when most people that are going to be in this league (apart from Battlecry, G.A, CD/pin's clan) wont meet us on ohara.

I personally don't trust anyone from any clan other than our own or trusted ex diggaz/ex SE in this game as it seems far to many people have gone from shooting trees to being top class players in a matter of days after joining other clans.

In short stop playing and stop paying and you never know...they may fix it...or make a nice shiny new one ;)

P.S as for this league idea i'd say "clan alliance" remember those games? It was just an excuse to flame all who entered, the ones who did play didn't play as good as they could because they didn't want anybody to pick up on their lil spots, base taking routes etc etc

P.P.S http://www.league=FAIL.com

Offline MrTerr0r

  • Posts: 359
Re: Warrock All Star League
« Reply #16 on: December 31, 2010, 12:21:21 pm »
Quote from: "Ch4v41lf3"
Terr0r you crack-smoking hippie...you actually WANT to play multiclan teams vs multiclan teams?

Yayyy lets share our techniques with the enemy that will help.

Join the league? WHY? when most people that are going to be in this league (apart from Battlecry, G.A, CD/pin's clan) wont meet us on ohara.

I personally don't trust anyone from any clan other than our own or trusted ex diggaz/ex SE in this game as it seems far to many people have gone from shooting trees to being top class players in a matter of days after joining other clans.

In short stop playing and stop paying and you never know...they may fix it...or make a nice shiny new one ;)

P.S as for this league idea i'd say "clan alliance" remember those games? It was just an excuse to flame all who entered, the ones who did play didn't play as good as they could because they didn't want anybody to pick up on their lil spots, base taking routes etc etc

P.P.S http://www.league=FAIL.com

Whats the matter chav did you not get what you wanted for Christmas... you seem a little negative with that post    :D
[size=150]Who Needs Ammo[/size]

Offline Stephen

  • Co-Founder
  • GraveDiggaZ
  • *
  • Posts: 1,022
Re: Warrock All Star League
« Reply #17 on: December 31, 2010, 12:25:00 pm »
Chav's just saying how it is !

If its fixed, we'll come back. G1's taking the piss !

Offline MrTerr0r

  • Posts: 359
Re: Warrock All Star League
« Reply #18 on: December 31, 2010, 01:42:55 pm »
not going to win here because you guys are past caring for this game. i am but willing to try at least what would one or two games be like i said mix it up a bit and it could be fun. there is not a clan system so who cares who is watching

i just hope they sort this game out. is anyone on the beta for the F2P battlefield ? i has a key and its installed just not got round to playing because i think it maybe to much my for my pc.  :(
[size=150]Who Needs Ammo[/size]

Offline Pisces338

  • Posts: 158
Re: Warrock All Star League
« Reply #19 on: December 31, 2010, 03:45:30 pm »
Are we or are we not gona play in This league ???

 

User

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?


Login with username, password and session length

* Navigation



* Statistics

  • *Total Members: 254
  • *Latest: Hewlett

  • *Total Posts: 19464
  • *Total Topics: 9645
  • *Online Today: 23
  • *Most Online: 112
(December 08, 2012, 10:48:53 am)
  • *Users: 0
  • *Guests: 18
  • *Spiders: 0
  • *Total: 18