Author Topic: frustrated  (Read 4767 times)

Offline Pinstar_gone

Re: frustrated
« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2010, 03:30:02 pm »
Quote from: "MrTerr0r"
I am suffering from some major withdrawal symptoms :bang  

I wana play warrock but cant coz of this pile of shit I am typing from, just think what level I could be now. and how many kills Ive missed out on. aarrrgggghhhhh

lol, u know what to do.

[youtube:35ge1zsu]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrjGx-WQmGI[/youtube:35ge1zsu]

Offline Super

• GraveDiggaZ
« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2010, 12:07:22 am »
agree with tha pinstar :D

move on to tha next lvl

what weekend are we going to austria?
yes, it is a long headshot.

Offline Pinstar_gone

« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2010, 09:37:58 am »
Quote from: "Pinstar"
Quote from: "Pinstar"
Already knocked my K/D back up .1 in only an hour or so

This place is quieter then a morgue  :shock:

well post some interesting topics, y not particapte in my farting competition? thats sure to get you breathing again. :)   :sht

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=2215

Am I to assume you do you not find the fact that my k.d is on the rise again, interesting pin,  :p  and only using stock weapons as well  ;) Although I am going to go shopping at some point today and increase my arsenal and kick ass ability  :shoot

congrats on the k/d rise :thumb , but your the 1 complaining about no1 being on here writing that QUOTE "this place is quieter than  a morgue", aleast im here lol  :buz. anyway why would you need to buy weapons when stock weapys does you! , by the way u done any fishing recently?

just because its easier to buy guns for 30days rather then spend weeks building enough dinas for 7 days lol.

ssg, binos, stam, 6th slot mp5k and pipe wrench.. and that is my lot, everything else is stock.

altho i must say i am a little bit pissed off with the SSG NOT being in the market place, why have they removed it, can you see it there ?

fishing front i done 7 nights, just 2 weeks ago, was tough i caught a few tench, no carp there's only 60 of them in a 60 acre lake :eek: i have a new lake lined up for next year, where nobody fishes, the stock is unknown and i be left to get on and do as i wish  :thumb roll on next spring, need to do some work down there over the winter :cool so next time i go down i get some photos

yeah look forward to see the photos (new lake), i havent been out fishing for about 2months now, ill prob hang up the rod now along with the biking since its getting into the colder weather, but am sure ill get out next year.

not sure about the ssg, but i am sure is they removed it for there own advantage somehow. $$$$$

Offline Stephen

• Co-Founder
  • GraveDiggaZ
« Reply #13 on: October 30, 2010, 01:01:39 pm »
Take a pic on ya  :ass :D

User

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

* Navigation

* Statistics

• *Total Members: 254
  • *Latest: Hewlett

• *Total Posts: 19464
  • *Total Topics: 9645
  • *Online Today: 22
  • *Most Online: 112
(December 08, 2012, 10:48:53 am)
  • *Users: 0