Author Topic: I hate theses more the hackers!!!!!!!!  (Read 4922 times)

Offline MrTerr0r

I hate theses more the hackers!!!!!!!!
« on: September 21, 2009, 10:02:05 pm »
Fed up of all the crap going on with this game, cheats are every where, but yet when you finally do get into a good game with "good opponents" you have to put up with this b/s too.

Theses people get me more angry then the hackers do, so called legit players who have to glitch any any opportunity ask them to stop but they never do!

Anyway I have asked nicely a few times yet nothing changes, so from now on I'm kicking theses players in game.
if you know the leaders of the clan/s then ask em to stop it. there is no need to do it

777max777 clan ET

[size=150]Who Needs Ammo[/size]

Offline Stephen

• Co-Founder
  • GraveDiggaZ
Re: I hate theses more the hackers!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2009, 12:11:45 am »
777max777...is not a bad players. A shame he has to use them tactics.

Offline Mr. M

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2009, 12:57:51 am »
its really a sick point in wr when people r doin stuff like that...

even its kinda easy to stop him. just through sme mines on the fence and hes gone.
he will come back ? yes...but u already placed mines there. so he will never come back again.

did this with sme high lvl tanknub...he was callin me "low" and other nubian expressions after i catched him 3 times

Offline MrTerr0r

« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2009, 06:13:06 am »
Quote from: "Mr. M"
its really a sick point in wr when people r doin stuff like that...

even its kinda easy to stop him. just through sme mines on the fence and hes gone.
he will come back ? yes...but u already placed mines there. so he will never come back again.

did this with sme high lvl tanknub...he was callin me "low" and other nubian expressions after i catched him 3 times

Agree its easy to stop them, but if you look at the pic, hes on my side, so not much I can do... I did ask him to stop but he does not speak, also I never tool up my heavy so when this does happen I end up getting owned lol

The main base is easy but when they do it to base two and three its a lot harder to finish them

Like I said worse then hackers in my book

Offline Stephen

• Co-Founder
  • GraveDiggaZ
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2009, 04:25:34 pm »
I was on opposite side other day when he was doing it...he's a nub an i told him so  :shoot

Rest of his clan (ET) are nubs too !

Offline Robba

• BadRobot
  • Administrator
  • Nihilistic Misanthrope
    • gravediggaz.org
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2009, 04:58:10 pm »
Spenzer is a nice bloke though...always polite...
Sick of this life,Not that you'd care. I'm not the only one with whom these feelings I share..
Nobody understands, quite why we're here, We're searchin' for answers that never appear..
But maybe if I looked real hard I'd I'd see you're tryin' too to understand this life that we're all going through..
(Then when she said she was gonna like wreck my car... I didn't know what to do)

Offline MrTerr0r

« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2009, 05:09:49 pm »
Quote from: "Stephen"
I was on opposite side other day when he was doing it...he's a nub an i told him so  :shoot

Rest of his clan (ET) are nubs too !

yeah def are a bunch of .... lol I have asked them for some "friendly" locked room games dunno what they will say most likely bottle out of it!

if you see folk doing this kind of thing then screen it and post it up here I had one today but the screen came out bad with something blocking the user name.

Offline Robba

• BadRobot
  • Administrator
  • Nihilistic Misanthrope
    • gravediggaz.org
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2009, 05:48:27 pm »
What you mean to say is it had you have a swear-a-thon at someone?
We had a few with ET before, but they have some laggy gits ion their clan, and it was impossible to kill a invis player...
Sick of this life,Not that you'd care. I'm not the only one with whom these feelings I share..
Nobody understands, quite why we're here, We're searchin' for answers that never appear..
But maybe if I looked real hard I'd I'd see you're tryin' too to understand this life that we're all going through..
(Then when she said she was gonna like wreck my car... I didn't know what to do)

Offline MrTerr0r

« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2009, 05:53:13 pm »
Quote from: "Robsta"
What you mean to say is it had you have a swear-a-thon at someone?
We had a few with ET before, but they have some laggy gits ion their clan, and it was impossible to kill a invis player...

No, just another high level doing the glitching again, asked why they feel the need to do it and asked em to stop, but again no reply! so cant wait for the block list part in the other thread to go live! oh i only asked em for a few locked rooms lag would be better then on the clan server I should think plus a few of them where moaning towards me saying Id leave if I were camped by them, so asked for a few games one night!

Offline Robba

• BadRobot
  • Administrator
  • Nihilistic Misanthrope
    • gravediggaz.org
« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2009, 06:11:33 pm »
I am going to introduce a exclamation mark tax soon.
Your wallet is going to suffer... :D

User

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

* Navigation

* Statistics

• *Total Members: 254
  • *Latest: Hewlett

• *Total Posts: 19464
  • *Total Topics: 9645
  • *Online Today: 23
  • *Most Online: 112
(December 08, 2012, 10:48:53 am)
  • *Users: 0