Author Topic: You are dead  (Read 1062 times)

Offline Netherr

• GameServer Admin
  • -oldest newbie ever-
You are dead
« on: January 19, 2014, 09:41:54 pm »
So I ve been playing this game for a couple of hours, kinda reminds me of the Lazy Larry game I used to play on my 16 Mhz AT 80286.
Anyway, it seems I 've still got quite some learing to do. Any tips on how not to starve to death? I keep searching houses wich apparantely have been emptied.looted, no respawn of food?  What strategy to use here? How to pick the best server?

Offline Robba

• BadRobot
  • Administrator
  • Nihilistic Misanthrope
    • gravediggaz.org
Re: You are dead
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2014, 09:58:25 pm »
Currently, gear does not respawn (it will do in the future). However, most servers reboot every 4 hours, reloading all the loot.
Best to jump in a low player server, check a few doors near you, if they are open, find another server that's not long been rebooted.
Stock up a little, then if you feel brave, find a full sever.
Sick of this life,Not that you'd care. I'm not the only one with whom these feelings I share..
Nobody understands, quite why we're here, We're searchin' for answers that never appear..
But maybe if I looked real hard I'd I'd see you're tryin' too to understand this life that we're all going through..
(Then when she said she was gonna like wreck my car... I didn't know what to do)

Offline groundpounder1

• Professional lurker. Amateur everything else
  • Junior Admin
  • I aint give, no fuck.
Re: You are dead
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2014, 10:04:50 pm »
Or easiest way, post on the forum somewhere when ya ready to play, and we'll probably join you, and we'll have all the food you could want, or at least help you get some.

User

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

* Navigation

* Statistics

• *Total Posts: 19461
  • *Total Topics: 9645
  • *Online Today: 24
  • *Most Online: 112
(December 08, 2012, 10:48:53 am)
  • *Users: 0
  • *Guests: 16
  • *Spiders: 2