Author Topic: Server character locations  (Read 3563 times)

Offline Robba

• BadRobot
  • Administrator
  • Nihilistic Misanthrope
    • gravediggaz.org
Re: Server character locations
« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2014, 06:39:02 pm »
Every game comes with cheats, that is a unfortunate side effect to online games.
But when the game provides the ability to cheat to those in the know, it makes sense to avoid that situation, does it not?

As far as rcons go, there is ability to lock rooms and kick players when in game. There are no working consoles for SA that I can find, only the mod.
Feel free to provide evidence to the contrary.
Sick of this life,Not that you'd care. I'm not the only one with whom these feelings I share..
Nobody understands, quite why we're here, We're searchin' for answers that never appear..
But maybe if I looked real hard I'd I'd see you're tryin' too to understand this life that we're all going through..
(Then when she said she was gonna like wreck my car... I didn't know what to do)

Offline Robba

• BadRobot
  • Administrator
  • Nihilistic Misanthrope
    • gravediggaz.org
« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2014, 06:45:02 pm »
Also, cheating. Wiki def,

Cheating refers to an immoral way of achieving a goal. It is generally used for the breaking of rules to gain unfair advantage in a competitive situation. Cheating is the getting of reward for ability by dishonest means.

Download it, or just abuse what there is already. its still the same thing.

Sick of this life,Not that you'd care. I'm not the only one with whom these feelings I share..
Nobody understands, quite why we're here, We're searchin' for answers that never appear..
But maybe if I looked real hard I'd I'd see you're tryin' too to understand this life that we're all going through..
(Then when she said she was gonna like wreck my car... I didn't know what to do)

Offline groundpounder1

• Professional lurker. Amateur everything else
  • Junior Admin
  • I aint give, no fuck.
« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2014, 09:27:54 pm »
we will have to agree to disagree over it really, as I don't see it as anything approaching what you are claiming, and there is definitely nothing wrong with my moral compass.

Offline AkaiMPC

• GameServer Admin
    • my favourite page, and description of myself
« Reply #13 on: January 04, 2014, 10:03:47 pm »
pair of cunts

Offline groundpounder1

• Junior Admin
  • I aint give, no fuck.
« Reply #14 on: January 04, 2014, 10:08:33 pm »
fuck your cunt, cunt

Offline -=EV=-

• GameServer Admin
  • Drunken cunt :)
« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2014, 10:37:45 pm »
1st person lags like fuck for me, unplayable even.

Trying to live forever, so far so good!

Offline groundpounder1

• Junior Admin
  • I aint give, no fuck.
« Reply #16 on: January 05, 2014, 02:08:35 am »
http://i.imgur.com/Zx6WBzs.jpg?1

seconds after this image, some rotting bitch attacked him from behind, and ate the back of his head. true story.

Offline groundpounder1

• Junior Admin
  • I aint give, no fuck.
« Reply #17 on: January 05, 2014, 09:45:58 am »
I had my first experience of the 3rd person bug last night. I'd never realised it was so defective tbh. I was looting some garages outside in zelenogorsk, akai was in the houses round the back, and he said he could see me. He told me exactly where he was, and that he could see me through the wall. I was looking for him and couldnt see him at all. I guess thats open to some serious abuse overall. I hadn't realised that it was so abuseable, so I guess I was arguing from a point of ignorance.

Its not gonna stop me playing 3rd person however. I'm not terribly worried about dying in the game, even to losers who would abuse that sort of mechanic, compared to the clunky manner of 1st person right now. But it's definitely given me food for thought how I approach things in a city, as opposed to out in the woods.

Offline AkaiMPC

• GameServer Admin
    • my favourite page, and description of myself
« Reply #18 on: January 05, 2014, 02:07:31 pm »
What had happened though was I had fallen into a room that didn't exist so technically if the game was fixed in all the right places it wouldn't of happened and I wouldn't of been able to see anyone as I would of been in a playable area of the map,it was a nightmare to get back into the real map I ended up  jumping across into another void a couple of times and was panicking because I thought I was stuck but this is alpha so glitches are expected.

Offline Robba

• BadRobot
  • Administrator
  • Nihilistic Misanthrope
    • gravediggaz.org
« Reply #19 on: January 05, 2014, 11:36:33 pm »
You don't have to be in a wall a do it. just next to one, and lean in.

User

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

* Navigation

* Statistics

• *Total Posts: 19461
  • *Total Topics: 9645
  • *Online Today: 46
  • *Most Online: 112
(December 08, 2012, 10:48:53 am)
  • *Users: 0
  • *Guests: 20
  • *Spiders: 2