Author Topic: Rebz01 admin abuse  (Read 4009 times)

Offline zfin

• Newbie!
Rebz01 admin abuse
« on: August 31, 2011, 12:37:12 pm »
he kills and kicks players if he doesn't get his seat in the chopper. he'll also tell you not to even try to get in the chopper.

funny thing is he isn't v. good in it xD.

just thought people should be aware of this behaviour. not sure if it's what is allowed or what the clan/team would want to be represented as.

thanks

Offline groundpounder1

• Professional lurker. Amateur everything else
  • Junior Admin
  • I aint give, no fuck.
Re: Rebz01 admin abuse
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2011, 01:07:27 pm »
actually I was present too. He killed your gunner for not respecting the queue. You and the other guy had been chopper whoring all game. I know, because i kept shooting you both down. Then he was killed because he jumped the queue when I presume you were not the first ones there. The best part about it, it wasn't even YOU whom he killed, it was the gunner, so why you are taking it upon yourself to talk like a clown in the chat and then come here to argue on someone else's behalf is beyond me. Queue jumping is not fair or acceptable behaviour, WHOEVER you do it to. He then kicked you for throwing abuse at him and kindly told you to come back when you calm down.

Cast aspersions upon admin or clan members gladly, we take any accusation seriously, but not when it is YOU in the wrong and then coming on our forum with your sour grapes and throwing false accusations about because you don't get what you want, even though the initial problem didn't involve you.

(also there is a chat log, and I didnt see any point him telling you or anyone not to try to get in the chopper.)

All the best.

Offline zfin

• Newbie!
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2011, 01:12:28 pm »
he said "don't even try it"

and wtf is a chopper queue? never heard of such a thing.

you're running a heavy metal map... what do you expect when players come to fly?

no false accusations here. three players waiting for chopper, the admin says "don't even try it", two players get in the chopper, admin kills his gunner/pilot and I point it out. seems like a dick move to do something like that.

again, no false accusations and i don't see why me (a witness/bystander) is at fault.

« Last Edit: August 31, 2011, 01:15:04 pm by zfin »

Offline groundpounder1

• Professional lurker. Amateur everything else
  • Junior Admin
  • I aint give, no fuck.
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2011, 01:15:55 pm »
so you don't know what queuing is, yet you come on here saying such things, and trying to make out one of our admins is somehow not fit to do what he kindly does for nothing, to keep the server playable and git free?

A chopper queue is this. Just because you like to fly, doesnt mean you get to do it all game at the expense of everyone else no matter what, just because you think it is your god given right to have free reign with vehicles. Anyone is welcome to fly or use any asset they wish. It is first come first served. That is a queue. Your gunner did not observe that queue, ergo not sharing assets. And the rest still stands. I saw everything too and you have blatantly shown your ignorance as well, so there is no valid reason for this post other than your anger at something which didnt even happen to you.

This matter is closed as far as i'm concerned, as is this topic. It will be locked, Rebz is free to unlock it and defend himself when he is around if he wishes, but beyond that its a non starter.

As I said initially, valid reports or complaints are taken seriously and looked into, but this one does not fit that criteria.

All the best.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2011, 01:52:42 pm by groundpounder1 »

Offline Rebz01

« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2011, 02:18:36 pm »
i waited on heli pad for the heli (while you 2 where still in the air) and the other guy i forget his name jumped in i slayed him for not queue as we allways do.....

i didnt kick anybody till you started being a keyboard warrior

please note 1 heli take it in turns :)

have a nice day kthx

topic locked

Offline Robba

• BadRobot
  • Administrator
  • Nihilistic Misanthrope
    • gravediggaz.org
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2011, 03:10:34 pm »
Quote from: Zfin
and wtf is a chopper queue? never heard of such a thing.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/queue  note #2

And, dear idiot. as you seem to have problems understanding simple rules, here is Barney the pink dinosaur to help you out.

(lyrics just for you) http://barney.wikia.com/wiki/Taking_Turns
And you can sing along with this to help.

Go find another server if you don't understand the principals of fair gaming, as you wont be on this one for long.
Sick of this life,Not that you'd care. I'm not the only one with whom these feelings I share..
Nobody understands, quite why we're here, We're searchin' for answers that never appear..
But maybe if I looked real hard I'd I'd see you're tryin' too to understand this life that we're all going through..
(Then when she said she was gonna like wreck my car... I didn't know what to do)

Offline Robba

• BadRobot
  • Administrator
  • Nihilistic Misanthrope
    • gravediggaz.org
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2011, 03:12:21 pm »
I'm gunna unlock this, just to see if you give yourself enough rope.
Sick of this life,Not that you'd care. I'm not the only one with whom these feelings I share..
Nobody understands, quite why we're here, We're searchin' for answers that never appear..
But maybe if I looked real hard I'd I'd see you're tryin' too to understand this life that we're all going through..
(Then when she said she was gonna like wreck my car... I didn't know what to do)

Offline Thévol

« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2011, 01:45:59 pm »
[hs width=300 height=230]http://i.imgur.com/Ny4il.jpg[/hs]

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/queue  note #2

And, dear idiot. as you seem to have problems understanding simple rules, here is Barney the pink dinosaur to help you out.

(lyrics just for you) http://barney.wikia.com/wiki/Taking_Turns
And you can sing along with this to help.

Go find another server if you don't understand the principals of fair gaming, as you wont be on this one for long.

rofl
Achievement unlocked!

Offline Rebz01

« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2011, 02:23:21 pm »
hahahhahahaha,,,,,,still all the same  :P

dictionary.com

read the posts

and hey, long time no see
« Last Edit: September 09, 2011, 02:28:08 pm by Rebz01 »

User

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

* Navigation

* Statistics

• *Total Members: 255
  • *Latest: Dearman

• *Total Posts: 19465
  • *Total Topics: 9645
  • *Online Today: 42
  • *Most Online: 112
(December 08, 2012, 10:48:53 am)
  • *Users: 0