Author Topic: Warrock All Star League  (Read 6958 times)

Offline aboooooooo

Warrock All Star League
« on: December 25, 2010, 01:06:53 pm »
Hey Guys, Panteon asked me to post this message in your Forum, cause he had Problems to register here himself:

Hello,

Some of the german community are clearly fed up with the current situation. We are not able to participate in wars for years now, especially if it is about Battle Group.

We have decided to create a Battle Group league with the best Battle Group clans at the moment, where we are sure that they don`t hack, cheat or flame. We are in the early stages of planning it but we are actually getting on very well. This is going to be for european clans only at first. That does not mean that american players can`t participate into the matches. But we will have to keep the number of players outside of Europe as small as possible.

We would like to have your clan in this league. I am sure your clan is not cheating or flaming and plays with heart and honour. We are collecting clans at the moment so that we will get up a website later on after having 10 good, willed clans. We please you to take this serious if you are going to participate, so that the matches can always take place on the set date. This can be seen as a Beta phase. Because we are going to test this with 10 clans from Europe.

Is your clan active enough to help us, creating this league and to get back to the old days?

Looking forward to your answer.

~Panteon

Till now following Clans have announced to join the League:

-No Man`s Land
-SlayerSixx
-BattleCry
-OXGaming
-Mustard Masters

I will check this forum for your answer. If there are any questions write them down here or contact us. Would be Great if u take part at this project, too.

Offline Pisces338

Re: Warrock All Star League
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2010, 12:27:10 am »
cool did now this for 2 days now squint gave us up for this the looking for bg clans for this

Offline deviloid

• just stfu
    • home of silko
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2010, 04:19:09 am »
a nice idea for sure but like you sad in 1 of your last sentences "the good old time"...

... that time will never come back because to many peps left tha sinkin ship. sure it was a nice time and u can guess it was a pleasure to meet you sometimes on thamugadi (or how that frkin map was called). the best thing is to let the good times where they are "in good memory" because such "back to the roots" mostly end up in a way that you even cannot remember the good times you wasted in that game...

...its a shame...

anyway aboooooo i wish you nice days and a good new year.

silkomat aka rundstedt, l.olita, deviloid

Offline Robba

• BadRobot
  • Administrator
  • Nihilistic Misanthrope
    • gravediggaz.org
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2010, 03:39:18 pm »
To continue on from Silkomats post,
A lot of us have have abandoned warrock for other games now, It has been too long for simple fixes to be implemented, and the hack situation need not be mentioned either.
Most of us have good gaming machines, yet we continue to get poor performance in Warrock, and achieve better framerates in higher end games such as Battlefield and MOH.

As far as i am aware, there is only about 4 or 5 of us who still play Warrock on a regular basis. Everyone else has given up on Warrock.
Over two years for a clan system that works is inexcusable.
Over 8 months for a framerate fix is also bizarre.
And insufferable lag, no-matter how good your connection is, has still to be addressed.

It was good fun once, but poor management has took all the fun away, and left frustration in its place.
While i applaud your efforts to continue the 'good old days' I'm afraid there isn't enough of us interested in persevering with Warrock to make us competitive.
Should enough of us  have a change of heart, i will bear your proposition in mind.

I wish you well in your endeavours, and have a happy new year.
Rob
Sick of this life,Not that you'd care. I'm not the only one with whom these feelings I share..
Nobody understands, quite why we're here, We're searchin' for answers that never appear..
But maybe if I looked real hard I'd I'd see you're tryin' too to understand this life that we're all going through..
(Then when she said she was gonna like wreck my car... I didn't know what to do)

Offline aboooooooo

« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2010, 04:56:14 pm »
Ok, i think thats a NO  

I can understand your point of view. I decided to give it a last try with this project. It seems to me, that you had your last trys long time ago...

Anyway, thanks to your quick response! When the project has become its own webpage i will post a link in this thread, so you can inform yourself about the developments.

Have a happy new year all!

Offline Pisces338

« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2010, 07:36:48 pm »
so if i read it all correctly we dont give it a try  so ther wont be any clan wars on here for us anymore ? give up very easy on this ??

Offline Pisces338

« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2010, 10:12:15 pm »
Quote from: "Crowarior"
hm...looks like good ideya...but too late...much digazz not play wr an1more....

but...if we going to that league i wont to say crowar and me be IN!!!!!!

there are some pll that stil play warrock ?

Offline Stephen

• Co-Founder
  • GraveDiggaZ
« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2010, 10:39:21 am »
To do this...moneys have to be paid to G1. We would not be able to do this on stock weps against good clans that are tooled up.

If you continue to pay G1 money...they will do nothing about the situation. They dont need to...there still getting the money   :shock: !

If enough peeps stop paying.....They will have to do something or the game goes from dead to gone !

Make a stand....STOP PAYING THEM MONEY !

Offline wizard13

« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2010, 02:36:48 pm »
Hello m8s..I am understanding that the most of u not interesting or playing wr anymore and maybe not see good that idea for league..I am one of the last maybe with crowarior and crowar who still playing..All this months for sure game sucks from hackers,laggers and anything else but thinks,but i think for us would do some better to join game if we knew that there is league out there who we can have some really nice moments..I dont want to tell anyone to do something if really dont want to do,just i am trying to say to u all to think that little more..And steph believe me isnt necessary for anyone to buy weapons cause i think all of u are top ohara players so only expirience can to everyone to have a nice game..I am talking like this cause i can see myself to do that all time..Just playing with regular weapons..:)..Isnt necessary at that moment to be the first,just to have some old diggaz moments.But that is only my opinion..Thank u..

Offline MrTerr0r

« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2010, 04:13:04 pm »
this league sounds a good idea, the peps moaning here with there top spec pcs have no idea. for 4 years i have always been under gunned computer wise, least you guys all  have a proper GFX card  :mad  my heart really bleeds for u :fku
[size=150]Who Needs Ammo[/size]

User

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

* Navigation

* Statistics

• *Total Members: 255
  • *Latest: Dearman

• *Total Posts: 19465
  • *Total Topics: 9645
  • *Online Today: 42
  • *Most Online: 112
(December 08, 2012, 10:48:53 am)
  • *Users: 0