Author Topic: Guardian Angels  (Read 6315 times)

Offline Pinstar_gone

Re: Guardian Angels
« Reply #20 on: June 10, 2010, 12:10:54 pm »
Quote from: "Stephen"
Quote from: "MrTerr0r"
Saturday are you mad, the footy is on so no doubt I will be to pissed by then to even load warrock up lol

I was pissed but its the perfect time, u can remind them of the result...anyways, there a gud chance u might play better pin ;) :)

think u got that mixed up there, i play good all the time :/ , any way if u needa aplayer this weekend ill play just gave me time to get drunk first i mean get organised, and ill not be available saturday between 6.00pm and 7.15 ,doctor who is on.  
as well as that big brother is started again and this is the last 1 ever so i cant miss it, therers nothing like watching people in a goldfish bowl going from mentalily stable to feeling the pressures from mind fucks. :buz

Offline MrTerr0r

« Reply #21 on: June 10, 2010, 01:04:05 pm »
Quote from: "Stephen"
Quote from: "MrTerr0r"
Saturday are you mad, the footy is on so no doubt I will be to pissed by then to even load warrock up lol

I was pissed but its the perfect time, u can remind them of the result...anyways, there a gud chance u might play better pin ;) :)

Still on the juice then  ;)
[size=150]Who Needs Ammo[/size]

Offline Robba

• BadRobot
  • Administrator
  • Nihilistic Misanthrope
    • gravediggaz.org
« Reply #22 on: August 09, 2010, 03:26:54 am »
Imbeciles.
Sick of this life,Not that you'd care. I'm not the only one with whom these feelings I share..
Nobody understands, quite why we're here, We're searchin' for answers that never appear..
But maybe if I looked real hard I'd I'd see you're tryin' too to understand this life that we're all going through..
(Then when she said she was gonna like wreck my car... I didn't know what to do)

Offline Stephen

• Co-Founder
  • GraveDiggaZ
« Reply #23 on: August 09, 2010, 10:07:42 am »
[hsimg:3r86iqhi]http://gravediggaz.org/imghost/image.php?id=DB22_4C5FC521&jpg[/hsimg:3r86iqhi]

User

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

* Navigation

* Statistics

• *Total Members: 254
  • *Latest: Hewlett

• *Total Posts: 19464
  • *Total Topics: 9645
  • *Online Today: 49
  • *Most Online: 112
(December 08, 2012, 10:48:53 am)
  • *Users: 0