Author Topic: for all u nubgun lovers  (Read 4764 times)

Offline City

• Sir that stolen lemur bit one of your prostitutes straight in the face, and she can't go to the hospital because she's quote: "tripping balls".
  • GraveDiggaZ
for all u nubgun lovers
« on: February 03, 2010, 08:29:11 pm »
The aw50f (nubgun)  is once again available as a weekend special at G1 for 500 credits. Do with this info as you please but I know this gun has some fans (me included, no skills needed that's why I love it so lol) so I thought I'd mention it.

And I got 2 more knife codes I won't use in the recycle bin so get them if ur interested.

Offline Pinstar_gone

Re: for all u nubgun lovers
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2010, 07:30:07 am »
isnt the kill/point more important ?

Offline City

• Sir that stolen lemur bit one of your prostitutes straight in the face, and she can't go to the hospital because she's quote: "tripping balls".
  • GraveDiggaZ
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2010, 03:00:41 pm »
If it's the amount of points per kill ur after, you should avoid sniping altogether as it gives u the least amount of points per kill.

Offline Tankpizza

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2010, 08:35:19 pm »
Quote from: "TheXXXcity"
If it's the amount of points per kill ur after, you should avoid sniping altogether as it gives u the least amount of points per kill.

but you get a better score for consecutive kills without being killed

Offline Robba

• BadRobot
  • Administrator
  • Nihilistic Misanthrope
    • gravediggaz.org
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2010, 09:26:02 pm »
Quote from: "Tankpizza"

Are you sure? I'd like to argue that that's irrelevant, unless you have infallible proof ;)
Sick of this life,Not that you'd care. I'm not the only one with whom these feelings I share..
Nobody understands, quite why we're here, We're searchin' for answers that never appear..
But maybe if I looked real hard I'd I'd see you're tryin' too to understand this life that we're all going through..
(Then when she said she was gonna like wreck my car... I didn't know what to do)

Offline MrTerr0r

« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2010, 12:21:59 am »
Quote from: "Robsta"

Are you sure? I'd like to argue that that's irrelevant, unless you have infallible proof ;)

Yeah it means nothing, look at me I sniped for the first two years of this game, and I'm only lvl 37 after like 3/4 years lol

I get more points now for killing and dieing, and using different ways to kill, and taking bases, then laying up going games un-killed! with a good kill count of say 50 or more, a lot of that could also be down to rarely having prem and any boosters.
[size=150]Who Needs Ammo[/size]

Offline Tankpizza

« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2010, 09:15:28 am »
Quote from: "MrTerr0r"
Quote from: "Robsta"

Yeah it means nothing, look at me I sniped for the first two years of this wank ?, and I'm only lvl 37 after like 3/4 years lol

I get more points now for killing and dieing, and using different ways to kill, and taking bases, then laying up going games un-killed! with a good kill count of say 50 or more, a lot of that could also be down to rarely having prem and any boosters.

there was a topic on the WR forums trying to explain how the exp is calculated and how points are scored, one thing that was mentioned was that you gain EXTRA exp and points by getting multiple kills without a death. if i find it i will post the link.

Offline MrTerr0r

« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2010, 09:19:16 am »
oh no tank I don't doubt you, you are right. but with other classes you get the add bonus of tank/hv kills or mines ect, and if you dont die that on top, I always found it would take me months to level up when sniping, does the kd well too  :D

Offline Tankpizza

« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2010, 09:26:23 am »
here is the topic link http://forums.gamersfirst.com/index.php ... &hl=points and you say you dont lvl up fast, keep in mind that some players have PX items and premium, I can receive an added 110% exp per round with PX items. So if you were to gain 1000exp in a game i might receive 2100exp with the same basic exp awarded.

Offline MrTerr0r

« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2010, 10:44:22 am »
here is the topic link http://forums.gamersfirst.com/index.php ... &hl=points and you say you dont lvl up fast, keep in mind that some players have PX items and premium, I can receive an added 110% exp per round with PX items. So if you were to gain 1000exp in a wank ? i might receive 2100exp with the same basic exp awarded.

Given up buying prem and all the boosters, for a 5er I can buy enough stuff to last me the month, only ever get the mpk5, ssg, pipe wrench, stam and binos as well as 6th slot, made enough money this month to use the in game shop for guns for the next month too. gone right of sniping now, would rather run about.  

i made it to 99% was in the last game and the server crashed lol put me back to 97% I am now on 99% again.

speaking of leveling up do you find the first 0-50% goes really fast then slows right up from 50-100%?

Offline City

• GraveDiggaZ
« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2010, 12:50:59 pm »
so ok some proof then. In these 2 screens I got loads of kills. Yet in the one I only sniped I got less points, 500 opposed 2 597 whilst I had less kills in the screen with more points.

Offline Tankpizza

« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2010, 02:14:59 pm »
playing against some pro players there ;)

Offline City

• GraveDiggaZ
« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2010, 02:27:46 pm »
playing against some pro players there ;)

Nah, not really but in every war there's cannon fodder, so why not use it :D

User

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

* Navigation

* Statistics

• *Total Members: 255
  • *Latest: Dearman

• *Total Posts: 19465
  • *Total Topics: 9645
  • *Online Today: 40
  • *Most Online: 112
(December 08, 2012, 10:48:53 am)
  • *Users: 0