Author Topic: virgin media  (Read 2064 times)

Offline Rebz01

virgin media
« on: December 10, 2009, 11:18:28 pm »
call - 1: explained to indian technician that my interned download was 9mb ps and i pay for 20 after 20 mins of him fuckin about my speed became

call - 2: explained to the indian technician that my internet is now fucked because of the guy in call 1 he pits me on hold and doesnt come back

call - 3: guy hangs up straight away

call - 4: scottish woman puts me thru to indian technician who i explained what has happened he hangs up

call - 5: explains everything to an english guy who says he needs to transfer me to a technician, i say ok he asks is there anything else i can do for you mr seddon i say "yes please dont put me thru to an indian" he laughs and puts me thru to an indian who puts me on hold and guess what!!! the little bastard never came back

call - 6: woman puts me thru to indian guy who puts me on hold till another indian guy picks up (who i think i have spoken to before) he puts me on hold while he checks for problems............. im still on hold

Offline Steveee2

Re: virgin media
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2009, 12:48:34 am »
See i told you m8 ive had all the same shit the fuckin bastard useless cunts the fuckin lot of them. mines still not sorted now on 8 calls atm thou, and if i have to speak to another paki/Indian again im gonna kick the mrs up the fuckin garyglitter (cause that bitch has been pissin me off too) never had a prob on 10m at all, upgrade to 20 and they fuck you over, to be honest i bet there all white blokes puttin Indian accents on just to get rid of you, soon as you put the phone down there all laughin there bollocks off in the office bunch a cunts, i can just picture it.

Offline Super

• GraveDiggaZ
Re: virgin media
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2009, 03:03:29 pm »
We had this in the Netherlands with a lot of providers.

Then some consumer tv show did a couple of episodes on ISP's and they did the calls from the studio.
It got so stupid some isp lost their reputation for good and members of parliament demanded a fix and now ISP's are a lot more careful with complaint management.

hope it catches on in UK m8    :buz
yes, it is a long headshot.

User

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

* Navigation

* Statistics

• *Total Members: 254
  • *Latest: Hewlett

• *Total Posts: 19464
  • *Total Topics: 9645
  • *Online Today: 31
  • *Most Online: 112
(December 08, 2012, 10:48:53 am)
  • *Users: 0