Author Topic: Fuckin wr  (Read 2060 times)

Offline Steveee2

Fuckin wr
« on: October 28, 2009, 01:15:31 am »
This games starting to realy piss me the fuck off some days i can run round all day killin every fucker :shoot  Other fuckin days non of my bastard shoots register and i cant kill fuck all  :cen i not got a clue what the fucks goin on ive got  q6600 processor ,3gs ram ,8800gt and runnin vista :eviltwisted:  got 10m broadband with upload of 449 wtf's the problem ??
is it a vista pile of shit thing?? or does everyone have these same sort of days? Im sick of these cocky gobby high kd fuckin twats very over confident cause there usin some sort of 3rd party tools and the bastard lagg switches. :sht  im sick of these fuckin no skill 1 kill nub gun shootin pricks prancing around like there some sort of pro fuckin players.  :mad  :mad ive done shit in nearly every fuckin game tonight and the few i started off good a bastard hacker cunt twat came along and spoils it all  :cen if i could get me hands on them id break there bastard necks the little cheatin cunt fuckers.

thank fuck i let that lot out feel a bit better now lol lol lol lol lol lol
btw do you think id be better off with xp??

Offline Robba

• BadRobot
  • Administrator
  • Nihilistic Misanthrope
    • gravediggaz.org
Re: Fuckin wr
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2009, 01:35:12 am »
arrrrr......sounds like a normal day!!
 vista aint all that bad tbh...as long as ya got service pack 2 installed....
Sick of this life,Not that you'd care. I'm not the only one with whom these feelings I share..
Nobody understands, quite why we're here, We're searchin' for answers that never appear..
But maybe if I looked real hard I'd I'd see you're tryin' too to understand this life that we're all going through..
(Then when she said she was gonna like wreck my car... I didn't know what to do)

Offline Steveee2

« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2009, 01:42:20 am »
yh got sp2 installed ive heard xp supposed to be better to play warhack with dont know if its bollocks or not?

Offline Rebz01

« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2009, 01:47:03 am »
my opinion xp is better

vista is a fail microsoft sed so (and its power hungry)

Offline Robba

• BadRobot
  • Administrator
  • Nihilistic Misanthrope
    • gravediggaz.org
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2009, 02:21:58 am »
Vista sp2 is fine..all bugs ironed out....plus maps load much faster than on xp due to large caches.
the network stack is more optimized & multicore cpu's are better utilized.

Xp is a great operating system, but is only really useful over vista nowadays if you have old hardware, not much ram, or use alot of sound software that has directsound coded mixer functionality.

I used xp for years, and swore by it...got a new pc, updated to vista x64, never looked back... (except i miss the mixer in shoutcast dsp plug for winamp)

If ya want somethin different....try win7  im on it now, and it seems preeeeeeeettttyyyy sweet now its in RTM.
Sick of this life,Not that you'd care. I'm not the only one with whom these feelings I share..
Nobody understands, quite why we're here, We're searchin' for answers that never appear..
But maybe if I looked real hard I'd I'd see you're tryin' too to understand this life that we're all going through..
(Then when she said she was gonna like wreck my car... I didn't know what to do)

Offline Rebz01

« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2009, 03:15:57 am »
ya well the pc im usin at the mo didnt like vista (low spec compared to whats out)
the pc to my left however would no doubt handle vista just fine

i never had a problem gaming with vista i jus noticed a massice speed improvement when i went back to XP after i did a format

Offline Mr. M

« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2009, 07:48:18 am »
Quote from: "Rebz01"
y

i never had a problem gaming with vista i jus noticed a massice speed improvement when i went back to XP after i did a format

i can believe that...i think warrock chapter 2 was still made for xp (still doesnt support multicore an that), so it should work better with xp32bit.

a good way to find out is to post-participate ur drive with "partition magig" and run both sytems on one comp. and if u use xp only to run warrock u dont even neeed
that much space for it.

edit: a leeched xp wont bother our friend "bill, open these gates" that much anymore

Offline Pinstar_gone

« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2011, 04:28:40 pm »
[center:1dgan0oy]U luv it[/center:1dgan0oy]

User

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

* Navigation

* Statistics

• *Total Members: 254
  • *Latest: Hewlett

• *Total Posts: 19464
  • *Total Topics: 9645
  • *Online Today: 34
  • *Most Online: 112
(December 08, 2012, 10:48:53 am)
  • *Users: 0