Author Topic: Cunting asshat fuckwit snipers.  (Read 11933 times)

Offline ClassyJack

• Hipster Rockstar
  • Junior Admin
  • Indubitably
Cunting asshat fuckwit snipers.
« on: October 29, 2012, 11:13:16 pm »
Bushwookies, we all love em so much.
I used to be one, but have looooong since repented.

Snipers suck more cock than a drunken gay spaniard in heat and here's why:
- Most of them are terrible at it. No really, most snipers I encounter in game are terrible shots. They sit miles away from the front accomplishing absolutely nothing other than being fodder for the one guy on the enemy team who is a decent shot.
Now some snipers are good shots, but this still doesn't make them anymore useful, just a nuisance.

- MORTAAAAAAAAR SPAM! Do I really need to elaborate on this?

- They rarely try to shoot or suppress the enemy snipers. It would be a lot nicer if the snipers focused on just killing each other, that way the rest of us can move more freely and actually achieve some objectives and shit. But no, most of the time you'll find 3 of your 5 snipers trying to pick off that one medic on top of a hill somewhere who is not doing anything important and who's death in no way helps your team.

- Most of them don't spot. Now I can understand not spotting that one guy on UAV hill you absolutely need to kill in one shot or else he ducks back into cover, because if you lit him up, everyone starts blasting him and he'd just get into cover and there goes your chance. But spotting is incredibly important and can make the difference around B, even if your useless ass is parked at A treeline.

- They're constantly wasting good choppers trying to get onto the freakin windmills, and often they fail. Even if they do manage to get on there, they'll be lit up and killed pretty quickly. I love the free kills, but it's still stupid.

This and many other reasons are why most wookies are useless asslicking, cockgobbling, nutjuggling, spermguzzling fuckwits who deserve to be knifed in the face.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2012, 11:18:07 pm by ClassyJack »
Hmm, yes, quite

Offline AkaiMPC

• GameServer Admin
    • my favourite page, and description of myself
Re: Cunting asshat fuckwit snipers.
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2012, 12:28:55 pm »

No actually I did read.......get it off your chest son.

Offline -=EV=-

• GameServer Admin
  • Drunken cunt :)
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2012, 05:46:00 pm »
Totally agree.

Trying to live forever, so far so good!

Offline ivox69

• Never to old ;)
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2012, 06:58:49 pm »
Agree  >:(  do my head in

Offline -=EV=-

• GameServer Admin
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2012, 09:21:19 pm »
Said before but will say again.

Still cant figure what purpose a recon has. Seems all they do is snipe at great distance without contributing anything to the team as well as spamming mortar (so leet).
Played some rounds on Laguna Presa earlier and I swear there was 4 or 5 of us running around capping flags and about 12 recons around the outskirts of the map shooting fish in a barrel. What fun is gotten by sitting in one fuckin spot for a whole fuckin match, their precious Kd's were shite anyway. I did give up on flag capping and got myself a whole bunch of tags though ;)

Please game developers make a game WITHOUT useless selfish wanky fuckin sniper recon or whatever you wanna call em, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Night all :)

Offline DuckHuntPr0

• GraveDiggaZ
  • It's nothing personal, i simply don't like snipers
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2013, 09:27:19 am »
Most snipers are either old dudes who got tired of groping the counter strike awp, or 10 year olds who don't like to be in even virtual combat situations...BOTH care about their K/D ratio as it was almost about real life and death.

So, you snipers!!!...yeah, you all know who you are...I've watched you so many times looking at unspotted s*it that shoots me, im just about to come up to A woods and bend your M95 barrel by ramming it up your  /&%¤"#¤"#¤" then %¤"#¤&/#" all your pets, after that im going to %¤#! in your mailbox! Your the hair in the scum of the earth!!

How would you like it if i stood there in a bush looking silently at someone stabbing you between your shoulderblades?!? I wanted to be friends, but YOU....YOOUU...YOU MADE IT IMPOSSIBLE!!

Sometimes when i see you sitting there, being "on my team" i run over you with my car just to show my discust! Yeeeer aaaaawl just lazy, scruffy, filthy wannabe ninjas! If you wan't to hide, find a closet. At least take a shower after being dug down in an anthill for 700 tickets!! YOU SMELL SO BAD I CANT EVEN BE IN THE HIND WITH YOU, I JUMP OUT AT THE NASTY STINK!

Your the lowest of the team members, your there as simply eyes from the distance to work for the rest of us. REALIZE THAT AND BE SORELY ASHAMED! Your like UAV's that can't fly or fire rockets!

And dont you dare to EVER touch a shotgun, you don't deserve it with your raggedya** ¤#&stained COSTUME!

Dear sniper(s), i wish i could spot YOU for the enemy, just to see you scamper back to base with your puny GOL pelletguns and your ragged misnamed sleepingbag covering your %¤%# body!

<<<< LOOK AT YOURSELF, YOUR NON-SCARY TROLLS THAT DONT MAKE PEOPLE LAUGH..SIMPLY BECAUSE YOUR TOO AFRAID TO BE SEEN! THIS ISN'T EVEN FROM BC2 AND STILL YOU APPEAR YOUR NASTY SELF! YOU BRING THE BAD INTO BAD COMPANY!!

I loose my appetite for an entire month just thinking about you, and it takes three months just to get it going again!! I start to gag at your appearance! You #¤&¤ass &#¤%stained &¤¤#smelling &%"running hairy %¤tches!

I hate you even more than the enemy sniper, at least he is honest and not a traitor!!

There's a reason your (lowest) class usually has limits, nobody likes to have too many of you!!

Your sitting there with your elongated boomstick that takes 2 years to reload!! I looooooathe you SNIPER!! Use your Q or pick up a 4x scope'd m60 and do some work!!!

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/reconnaissance <<< READ IT TROUGH YOUR SCOPE, AND MAKE SURE YOU UNDERSTAND IT %¤WIPES!!

« Last Edit: January 29, 2013, 12:03:22 pm by DuckHuntPr0 »

Offline AkaiMPC

• GameServer Admin
    • my favourite page, and description of myself
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2013, 07:40:46 pm »
Interesting rant

Offline Stormin_Normann

• GraveDiggaZ
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2013, 06:56:42 pm »
Recon is THE PFTO-class in BFBC2 - nuff said.

Offline -=EV=-

• GameServer Admin
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2013, 08:37:41 pm »
Nothing says "I give up" more than your whole squad changing to recon :(

User

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

* Navigation

* Statistics

• *Total Members: 254
  • *Latest: Hewlett

• *Total Posts: 19464
  • *Total Topics: 9645
  • *Online Today: 26
  • *Most Online: 112
(December 08, 2012, 10:48:53 am)
  • *Users: 0