Author Topic: Owner of GraveDiggaZ #1 Please Fix It  (Read 6403 times)

Offline IslandersPL

• Newbie!
Owner of GraveDiggaZ #1 Please Fix It
« on: June 06, 2013, 06:22:23 am »
I am saying on behalf of many players we are annoying to much with some problem in server #1 . First on this server its avaible only 2 maps Desert and Heavy Armor and Heavy Armor its selected by server almost every time please fix it. And Second why players are that immune to shots its stupid please fix it

Offline king_george

• GameServer Admin
  • Oh, hai!
Re: Owner of GraveDiggaZ #1 Please Fix It
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2013, 09:37:01 am »
I take it you are new to Battlefield.
I am not the owner of the server but I however feel I could reply to your problems.
The first server only has Desert Atacama and Heavy Metal because we chose so. A server with 3 points and helicopters, perfect training for AT4-M136. Trust me, you will need it later as we are all going to be invaded by helicopters. (In game, of course, lol)
Heavy Metal isn't selected every time by the server, as I said, there are only 2 maps, Desert Atacama and Heavy Metal, 2 rounds of each.
About the shooting now: as it seems you might be new to this game, in order to shoot long range targets, you must aim higher and where the target will be. Battlefield is intended to simulate real life, so gravity and bullet speed are factors that are important so you must watch out for them. There is no such thing as players immune to bullets. Don't forget, aim where the player will be and aim higher than where he is to hit him long range. At close range, just shoot his brains the fuck out. If you come from COD, snipers don't kill in one shot, excepting for headshots.
Now I hope you enjoy your game, and if you have any more questions or need any more explanations, we are here to help.

Let the wookies hit the floor!

Offline IslandersPL

• Newbie!
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2013, 10:09:54 am »
i know about aiming i have over that 4,000 kills in 2 servers my issue with this is player have more health that on other servers.

Offline groundpounder1

• Professional lurker. Amateur everything else
  • Junior Admin
  • I aint give, no fuck.
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2013, 12:08:47 pm »
i know about aiming i have over that 4,000 kills in 2 servers my issue with this is player have more health that on other servers.

I'm afraid that is just not true. The health levels on all our servers, not just Nexus, have never been anything but set to the default levels the game Dev's had in mind when they made the game, to keep the balance as it was envisioned. Maybe you have been playing on servers where the health levels have been edited lower than the default, in which case the issue is with them, not us.

I suspect you didn't play much of the game before it was released on Nexus, but generally the hit detection on BFBC2 as a whole can be somewhat lacklustre, and many shots you think are on target, do not hit. Unless you get a hitmarker, regardless of where you were aimed, it will do nothing.

It would also help your case somewhat if you didn't claim to speak for "many others" to try to give your own personal thoughts more gravitas, as almost universally anyone who claims this, is of course, not speaking for anyone but themselves.

It is true however, that we are working on many Mod's for the game, as this is the main reason for running and owning a Nexus server, to modify it from its Vanilla state and make the experience as a whole, more interesting. None of these changes are yet implemented though, apart from a small tweak here and there regarding respawn rate etc.

Currently we are running two maps on the Nexus server, Heavy Metal and Atacama Desert. Having been running an EA server for close to 3 years, we have somewhat of an insight into what players actually DO want as a whole, and this combination has been really rather popular since its inception on Nexus. That's not to say that we are not open to the inclusion of other maps from time to time on there, to keep the game fresh. I seem to recall you made a similar complaint to this on the Gametracker site, and immediately the server owner took on board that comment and added more maps to the rotation.......and everyone left.

In conclusion, feel free to use this site to express any feelings you have, we always welcome all input from the people who actually use our servers, and as you can see, we always take the time to address comments in detail, and are willing to listen to any possible changes brought up.

Have a good time when next you are on our servers, and please continue to bring up any other concerns you may be having here.

All the best.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2013, 12:15:54 pm by groundpounder1 »

Offline IslandersPL

• Newbie!
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2013, 12:27:36 pm »
I have question about mini Helicopter not havoc that small Helicopter i know how to launch rockets from that but how to shoots bullets ?

Offline groundpounder1

• Professional lurker. Amateur everything else
  • Junior Admin
  • I aint give, no fuck.
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2013, 01:40:04 pm »
You have to have the "V alt W" spec unlocked and active in the last spec  slot on your weapon select screen (circled)

If you don't have it unlocked already, you need 10,000 exp points gained while in a vehicle or stationary gun/rocket emplacement to unlock it, then you just use right mouse button by default to fire the machine gun. The same is true with tanks as well.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2013, 01:48:07 pm by groundpounder1 »

Offline king_george

• GameServer Admin
  • Oh, hai!
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2013, 02:21:08 pm »
And if I'm not mistaken, the UAV Drone can run out of bullets.

Offline ivox69

• Never to old ;)
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2013, 04:08:30 pm »
And if I'm not mistaken, the UAV Drone can run out of bullets.

Think its only o cool down timer ,have used it quite a lot and never ran out of bullets ;)

Offline Schmidtz

• Newbie!
« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2013, 06:43:44 pm »
I am saying on behalf of many players we are annoying to much with some problem in server #1 . First on this server its avaible only 2 maps Desert and Heavy Armor and Heavy Armor its selected by server almost every time please fix it. And Second why players are that immune to shots its stupid please fix it

Oh, already Xmas again?

I agree by saying a bit more rotation between Desert & Metal or maybe a third map wouldnt hurt.

Some players seem to be immune to bullets. I hate it. But...im not sure - could it be me be not hitting? Realy?

Offline IslandersPL

• Newbie!
« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2013, 01:49:48 pm »
maybe you upgrade target how manny players need to be kill to win a map from 200 to 350?

Offline -=EV=-

• GameServer Admin
  • Drunken cunt :)
« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2013, 04:01:37 pm »
There are 2 nexus servers we run, one is Attacama/heavy metal and the other has a wider variety of maps. The ticket count has been raised on one of them but I am unsure which one.
Thanks for the suggestion though. :)

Trying to live forever, so far so good!

Offline king_george

• GameServer Admin
  • Oh, hai!
« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2013, 06:31:19 pm »
actually, at the moment the ticket count of t#1 is a bit of a scramble, some maps are 200tk and others are 400tk. #1 now Hosts Heavy Metal, Desert Atacama, Harvest Day and Nelson Bay.

User

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

* Navigation

* Statistics

• *Total Members: 254
  • *Latest: Hewlett

• *Total Posts: 19464
  • *Total Topics: 9645
  • *Online Today: 25
  • *Most Online: 112
(December 08, 2012, 10:48:53 am)
  • *Users: 0