Author Topic: So.....  (Read 4251 times)

Offline Robba

• BadRobot
  • Administrator
  • Nihilistic Misanthrope
    • gravediggaz.org
So.....
« on: June 05, 2012, 05:01:37 pm »
BF3 now just posher War Rock?
'Premium' and queue jumping  lol
Also, gotta love how much the price differs depending on where you live!
29 dollars Mexico, 64 dollars in Australia 
What robbery.
Sick of this life,Not that you'd care. I'm not the only one with whom these feelings I share..
Nobody understands, quite why we're here, We're searchin' for answers that never appear..
But maybe if I looked real hard I'd I'd see you're tryin' too to understand this life that we're all going through..
(Then when she said she was gonna like wreck my car... I didn't know what to do)

Offline groundpounder1

• Professional lurker. Amateur everything else
  • Junior Admin
  • I aint give, no fuck.
Re: So.....
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2012, 05:07:52 pm »
Proper made a balls up of the franchise haven't they. Making it a CoD clone, releasing close quarters maps first, and then content you have to pay for, despite claiming they'd never do that -_- They'll carry on though, cuz people moan then still buy it anyway., so only our (collective) selves to blame

Offline Robba

• BadRobot
  • Administrator
  • Nihilistic Misanthrope
    • gravediggaz.org
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2012, 05:16:31 pm »
Yea, its funny reading the thread on battlelog, all the guys who bitched about it with 'robbing bastards, I'm never buying it' in the first half of the the thread now have the 'P' by their name...
Sick of this life,Not that you'd care. I'm not the only one with whom these feelings I share..
Nobody understands, quite why we're here, We're searchin' for answers that never appear..
But maybe if I looked real hard I'd I'd see you're tryin' too to understand this life that we're all going through..
(Then when she said she was gonna like wreck my car... I didn't know what to do)

Offline Robba

• BadRobot
  • Administrator
  • Nihilistic Misanthrope
    • gravediggaz.org
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2012, 11:55:05 pm »
lol, 25 dollars in Brazil

Offline ivox69

• Never to old ;)
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2012, 11:34:42 am »
Well wont get no extra ¬£'s from me ,if anything would like my money back  ::)

Offline Stephen

• Co-Founder
  • GraveDiggaZ
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2012, 04:43:54 am »
Idk, i dont get the premium myself but i still seem to get on most games quick enough and do fine.

Offline Stormin_Normann

• GraveDiggaZ
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2012, 05:42:35 pm »
Dunno if they've tweeked it... Cause I have to agree with Ste on that one. First couple of days was a nightmare - could not get on any server before rounds ended. I kept going backwards in the queue ffs - but haven't seen it as of lately.

As far as Premium goes if you want all packs I guess its a good deal - I even contemplated it for a while - but I don't WANT CQ, and the last two packs I have no idea what they are so thats a bit of a too big leap of faith for me. AND giving EA money up front for a product they've still not made hoping it will be good and that they'll bother patching it? That just makes me feel a bit too lubed up and bent over a table to be honest... With their history of fkin over customers I really don't want to do that. Still my main gripe towards premium is that they fk up the original product in order to promote it.

Offline groundpounder1

• Junior Admin
  • I aint give, no fuck.
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2012, 05:46:52 pm »
Yeah all of that. IF i get back into BF3, and thats the biggest if ever, I would rather pay a little bit extra at a time and buy the packs i want individually as and when they are released and supported fully, than blindly buy something that isnt even beyond the conception stage for the most part. I may pick up the armoured pack when its released, i wanna see this "biggest maps ever mkII" gubbins.

Offline Rebz01

« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2012, 08:55:20 pm »
most of what te P offers isnt bad but they would need to remove the queue jumping imo

Offline zipworm

• GraveDiggaZ
« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2012, 10:41:23 am »
You greedy, close-fisted bastards!

Hope to see you on the maps and TS soon!

;)

PS. Gunmaster with GDZ only would make that day

Offline groundpounder1

• Junior Admin
  • I aint give, no fuck.
« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2012, 01:30:11 pm »
Apparently the same exploit many of us used when bf3 first came out (changing proxy address to spoof the game into thinking you are playing in a country it was already released in) is doable for buying premier content as well via origin. People were proxying from India and getting the premium content waaaay cheaper than in their native country. Apparently EA cottoned on to this pretty quickly and bumped the price in India to combat it (effectively shooting themselves in the foot I imagine) but if you have the patience, and do it quick before they do it to every country, if you are considering buying premium you can go around the world virtually and see who has the best price ;D

Offline Robba

• BadRobot
  • Administrator
  • Nihilistic Misanthrope
    • gravediggaz.org
« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2012, 01:38:42 pm »
post 4!

User

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

* Navigation

* Statistics

• *Total Members: 255
  • *Latest: Dearman

• *Total Posts: 19465
  • *Total Topics: 9645
  • *Online Today: 49
  • *Most Online: 112
(December 08, 2012, 10:48:53 am)
  • *Users: 0