Author Topic: My sweetest BF3 moment so far :)  (Read 1673 times)

Offline Stormin_Normann

• GraveDiggaZ
My sweetest BF3 moment so far :)
« on: March 31, 2012, 10:08:32 pm »
Hepp.

Played a game last night, lots to be said about that game but thats not the point. Picked a server with 25k tickets Firestorm, not realizing it, but thats not the point either. Had a good time with Bundy, Angel, Thebourne, City and Wilderness. Bundy, Angel and I did an effort of making the mighty "Three man tank" work, and failed big time, even for us cool headed, co-operation oriented (right :D) Scandinavians the coordination was too much for us to handle - not the point either.

After all the other GDZ's  left (and Wilderness crashed) I was still in the game - had a decent run and was MVP at the time so I didn't want to leave. I was pretty rusty most of the game, my aim was really off and I could hardly hit anything with my tank - downed one heli - nice that - but really sloppy most of the time. However after a few hours I started getting the "feel" back, and got fairly effective. So I get killed, again, spawn in U.S. uncap, got me a tank and made my way towards "B" - warehouses - as I near the point the enemy transport heli, "KA-60 KASATKA" closes in, I aim the tank gun at it and shoots: Heli down - double kill. Then immediately after the enemy Havoc comes - rinse and repeat, Heli down - double kill. Before the smoke clears an enemy MIG is attacking one of your tanks, "Well - why not" I think - seems I'm on a roll - Bang - Jet down - one kill. The amount of time that passed for these three hits can't have been much more than 30 secs. Not stricktly a "moment" but bear over with me. Now this was an "instant respawn"-server (which I hate, but in my defense the server info said nothing about tickets NOR spawn times) so the enemy havoc was probably airborn by the time I downed the MIG, and the tactical value of my lucky strike was not that hight I guess but it felt damn good never the less.

I can confirm that tanks now kill helis in one kill - and that a very lucky, and a little skilled, tank nub kan more or less obliterate almost the entire enemy teams air-forces in just seconds. Wish I had recorded that part of the game.

Sure beats getting a HOF in metro...

« Last Edit: April 01, 2012, 03:27:51 am by Stormin_Normann »

Offline IceWolf9362

Re: My sweetest BF3 moment so far :)
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2012, 10:47:30 pm »
Nice m8, congrats  8)

Offline SWE_Bundy

• GraveDiggaZ
Re: My sweetest BF3 moment so far :)
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2012, 12:06:43 pm »
Aimbot is working for you  ;D

We had a great time in a game that never ended, i think i played 3-4 hour and still 18500 points to go ( its not metro ). I think with a little training we can get the hang of it with 3 man tank if we all can look in the same directions  ::) . If we had a video of our misery tactic it would be a big youtube hit  :D. Stormin shouting tank right and me and Angel looking at a different direction, still confuse of where's that tank Stormin shouting about.

// Bundy

User

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

* Navigation

* Statistics

• *Total Members: 255
  • *Latest: Dearman

• *Total Posts: 19465
  • *Total Topics: 9645
  • *Online Today: 40
  • *Most Online: 112
(December 08, 2012, 10:48:53 am)
  • *Users: 0