Author Topic: Shitty hacks  (Read 2388 times)

Offline Robba

• BadRobot
  • Administrator
  • Nihilistic Misanthrope
    • gravediggaz.org
Shitty hacks
« on: February 20, 2012, 03:35:11 am »
Some right toolbags, i tell thee.

Sick of this life,Not that you'd care. I'm not the only one with whom these feelings I share..
Nobody understands, quite why we're here, We're searchin' for answers that never appear..
But maybe if I looked real hard I'd I'd see you're tryin' too to understand this life that we're all going through..
(Then when she said she was gonna like wreck my car... I didn't know what to do)

Offline City

• Sir that stolen lemur bit one of your prostitutes straight in the face, and she can't go to the hospital because she's quote: "tripping balls".
  • GraveDiggaZ
Re: Shitty hacks
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2012, 10:13:54 am »
Jup was in a game last night with one of those toolbags. 

Offline Stormin_Normann

• GraveDiggaZ
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2012, 01:32:31 pm »
The guy we enjoyed playing with last night didn't even bother going about looking for us - seemed like he just sat somewhere high on redbull and pressing lmb. Proper twat - hopefully as he switched sides and everything he got about 63 reports on his profile at the same time. FORTUNATELY this has "only" happened to me two or three times in the entire time I've played the game.

Thing is - this kind of hack would be SO easy to prevent - all you have to do is make an algorithm that does a simple computation of kills pr second over a certain amount of time and just autokick/report the player. It's this kind of thing that makes med believe that neither Dice nor EA or PB for that matter takes this stuff seriously at all.

Offline Robba

• BadRobot
  • Administrator
  • Nihilistic Misanthrope
    • gravediggaz.org
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2012, 01:49:12 pm »
Its odd that your idea is never seen in any game, and its been suggested before by many people.
How hard can it be to monitor killrate, and realize its totally impossible to get, say, x kills within x seconds.

Used to play a game called warrock, and that was riddled with opk hacks, killing the entire team in one instant, I fail to see how that can be done in any situation other than by cheating. It should at the very least equal a temp ban, & a notification to the powers that be, to look at their account.
Sick of this life,Not that you'd care. I'm not the only one with whom these feelings I share..
Nobody understands, quite why we're here, We're searchin' for answers that never appear..
But maybe if I looked real hard I'd I'd see you're tryin' too to understand this life that we're all going through..
(Then when she said she was gonna like wreck my car... I didn't know what to do)

Offline City

• Sir that stolen lemur bit one of your prostitutes straight in the face, and she can't go to the hospital because she's quote: "tripping balls".
  • GraveDiggaZ
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2012, 01:59:27 pm »
My suggestion is an old one but I think it would be very effective:

http://www.gossipgamers.com/counter-strike-wall-hacker-gets-literally-knifed-in-the-head-ouchy/

Offline Stormin_Normann

• GraveDiggaZ
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2012, 02:11:07 pm »
At least that prooves that a knife to the head isn't and instant kill :P Seriously that kid just spent 8/9 lives in one take - noone ever gets that lucky.

Gotta give it to Asian kids - bringing a 30cm knife to a gaming café - jeez.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2012, 02:24:56 pm by Stormin_Normann »

Offline City

• GraveDiggaZ
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2012, 07:32:09 pm »
Gotta give it to Asian kids - bringing a 30cm knife to a gaming café - jeez.

What? I'd go home and return with a knife to stab a hacker like last night's one. I'd take out his kneecaps and force him to do a lap around town with a sign around his neck as a deterrent. Straight back to the old ways for those little brats. We'll make men out off them yet!

User

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

* Navigation

* Statistics

• *Total Members: 254
  • *Latest: Hewlett

• *Total Posts: 19464
  • *Total Topics: 9645
  • *Online Today: 19
  • *Most Online: 112
(December 08, 2012, 10:48:53 am)
  • *Users: 0