Author Topic: Come out of retirement!!  (Read 5645 times)

Offline Super

• GraveDiggaZ
Re: Come out of retirement!!
« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2012, 03:58:08 pm »
Anyone interested in playing a few games? or is BF to much of a draw theses days.

I'ts SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much more than WR and... I've paid 30 quid for it..............    Once..................
yes, it is a long headshot.

Offline Robba

• BadRobot
  • Administrator
  • Nihilistic Misanthrope
    • gravediggaz.org
« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2012, 03:59:17 pm »
Hell, even BC2 is less than 2 weeks premium on warrock. Forever!
Sick of this life,Not that you'd care. I'm not the only one with whom these feelings I share..
Nobody understands, quite why we're here, We're searchin' for answers that never appear..
But maybe if I looked real hard I'd I'd see you're tryin' too to understand this life that we're all going through..
(Then when she said she was gonna like wreck my car... I didn't know what to do)

Offline Juno1980

• http://www.gravediggaz.org
« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2012, 06:27:35 pm »
Hell, even BC2 is less than 2 weeks premium on warrock. Forever!
Well, not true at all... War Rock is F2P and its up to your self to buy prem or not 8)

Offline Dutchred72

• GraveDiggaZ
« Reply #13 on: February 28, 2012, 10:32:25 pm »
Installed WR today and was supprised that both my accounts were still active, m249 and sniper  :). Game sucked btw, first game OPK-ed, 2nd game the same. We have little hackers in BF and if there are they sure cant bomb a game like thay do in WR. Kill all people like the fuckers in WR  :D. Acc still active tho  :-\

Offline Stephen

• Co-Founder
  • GraveDiggaZ
« Reply #14 on: February 29, 2012, 06:01:00 am »
Wr lol..got all my retails still..dont know if there active and 2bh, cant be arsed finding out.

I actually miss wr but its in the past now. When i get more free time me thinks bf is what i'll be doing

btw [email protected] in bc hehehehehe..ya know, nomatter what..id rather fight alone than join them d*cks!!!!!

Offline Super

• GraveDiggaZ
« Reply #15 on: February 29, 2012, 07:49:21 am »
Wr lol.ya know, nomatter what..id rather fight alone than join them d*cks!!!!!

maybe he missed the plastic russians and the teampeak numbnut.... WhAT RROOOOM?....WhAT RROOOM YOU IN?

I updated my PC at long last, now have a nice i7 good GFX card and wished I had done it years ago.

And You're still going for an 8! year old game with graphics from "The Stone Age", stuffed to the brim with flying kiddies shooting infinite RPG's from the skies and the only morons left are our old enemies. (surprised?)

or ya haven't updated your headset yet????
« Last Edit: February 29, 2012, 08:11:59 am by Super »
yes, it is a long headshot.

Offline Rebz01

« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2012, 09:40:19 am »
Well, not true at all... War Rock is F2P and its up to your self to buy prem or not 8)

he actually stated its less than 2 weeks premium (and thats correct) he didnt say anythin about it being cheaper than f2p

Offline MrTerr0r

« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2012, 10:30:37 pm »
hello all thought Id drop by  ;D

Yeah I joined what I thought was an active clan, not many left that speak english and that was a big part of my reason for joining and lets be fair here most where never bitchy (they had a few) and always said GG and that means something to me.  turns out there just like you lot and not interested in the game anymore. Just fed up playing by myself as i like the team work side to the game.

I have now topped the 100k kills mark and am fed up with it to now. Took me long enough to get there lol

If more of ya were still active I would have hung around. one and only  ;) but I am at the point of no return as well  now.

Can't polish a turd springs to mind all Nexon are doing is a face lift and new guns / maps but still lack any real defence to all the cheats out there. I've said many times its not the gfx its the game play for a free to play game that draws me to it time and again.

Nexon do have a few games in the pipe line like warrock so should keep an eye on them and there is talk of them taking over EA  ???

[size=150]Who Needs Ammo[/size]

User

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

* Navigation

* Statistics

• *Total Members: 255
  • *Latest: Dearman

• *Total Posts: 19465
  • *Total Topics: 9645
  • *Online Today: 68
  • *Most Online: 112
(December 08, 2012, 10:48:53 am)
  • *Users: 0