Author Topic: BF3 patch info  (Read 6545 times)

Offline Thévol

Re: BF3 patch info
« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2011, 03:55:24 am »
I guess a year from now the'll change the squads to six as in BF2, and just before release of the new one - bf21xx or what the said it would be they fix the ingame map and then in the new game they introduce the commander again... Waste of time this...

Maybe because it's 5 am, but I did not understand a word from what all that.
Commander? Will there be Commander mode in BF3? What?
Achievement unlocked!

Offline Stormin_Normann

• GraveDiggaZ
« Reply #11 on: December 08, 2011, 09:27:45 pm »
Maybe because it's 5 am, but I did not understand a word from what all that.
Commander? Will there be Commander mode in BF3? What?

I do not think there will be a commander mode in BF 3, but I think there should be. I don't think removing mechanisms from BF2 that is known to work is a good idea.

I was simply raging about:
1) not having six man squads.
2) the fewk-ing messy in-game map (yet again)
and
3) bitching for not having a commander in BF3, accusing them of shitty out-sourcing and spending their time on the new Battlefield rather than fixing BF3 (I've read somewhere that they are allready working on the next BF - which supposedly will be a new futuristic one like BF2142).

« Last Edit: December 08, 2011, 09:47:18 pm by Stormin_Normann »

Offline Thévol

« Reply #12 on: December 09, 2011, 06:34:33 am »
Yeah I knew they would make a "new 2142". They're doing the Grand Theft Auto thing when they only have a couple of games and keep renewing those.
Which is fine, if you ask me. I like the idea. At least it keeps older fans interested.
Achievement unlocked!

Offline City

• Sir that stolen lemur bit one of your prostitutes straight in the face, and she can't go to the hospital because she's quote: "tripping balls".
  • GraveDiggaZ

Offline Robba

• BadRobot
  • Administrator
  • Nihilistic Misanthrope
    • gravediggaz.org
« Reply #14 on: February 23, 2012, 02:16:27 pm »
GameChanger! I'll be picking it back up after this one!

-Added Horns to all Jeeps.
-Players should no longer take fall damage from short falls.
-Fixed several issues with vaulting objects, especially for thin railings.
-Unguided tank rounds and RPGs will now instantly destroy Jets, Attack Helicopters, and Scout Helicopters.
-The MAV will now be destroyed when running into a soldier or vehicle at high speed
-Players may now use their knife to destroy enemy equipment.
-Slightly reduced the effective blast radius of the RPG, SMAW, and 40mm grenade projectiles against infantry.
-Players now get up from Prone slightly faster, allowing better odds of getting away from a grenade or threat when prone.

Thats a bit better, hope to more fixes like this.
Sick of this life,Not that you'd care. I'm not the only one with whom these feelings I share..
Nobody understands, quite why we're here, We're searchin' for answers that never appear..
But maybe if I looked real hard I'd I'd see you're tryin' too to understand this life that we're all going through..
(Then when she said she was gonna like wreck my car... I didn't know what to do)

Offline Super

• GraveDiggaZ
« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2012, 03:21:27 pm »
wow, what a list!

-we'll now have to try every gun again to see which will do the best Job and have the best feel.
-Mavving won't be as success full anymore :(

still, Improvements finally !

and chav!  tank shells will now destroy a plane instantly,   no more flying on with 14% health
yes, it is a long headshot.

Offline Stormin_Normann

• GraveDiggaZ
« Reply #16 on: February 23, 2012, 03:46:35 pm »
Yeah if u can get an unguided shell on a heli or plane u deserve a kill.
Never noticed any issues with getting up from prone.
Don't really see the splash damage from 40's or rpgs a problem. The 40 is an anti infantry weapon and should be able to do friggin' damage. Yes if you bounce it of a ceiling it'll do plenty damage - but we've all experienced landing an 40mm on someones feet just to see them survive.
Finally going to be able to jump over things is nice tho'

AND NO FRIGGIN' MINIMAP FIX! REALLY!? Grrrr!

Offline groundpounder1

• Professional lurker. Amateur everything else
  • Junior Admin
  • I aint give, no fuck.

Offline Robba

• BadRobot
  • Administrator
  • Nihilistic Misanthrope
    • gravediggaz.org
« Reply #19 on: June 06, 2012, 12:46:18 am »
AUG combined with underslung rail and m320 smoke results in the smoke grenades having almost no bullet time or drop. snipe with smokes from across the map.
Sick of this life,Not that you'd care. I'm not the only one with whom these feelings I share..
Nobody understands, quite why we're here, We're searchin' for answers that never appear..
But maybe if I looked real hard I'd I'd see you're tryin' too to understand this life that we're all going through..
(Then when she said she was gonna like wreck my car... I didn't know what to do)

User

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

* Navigation

* Statistics

• *Total Members: 255
  • *Latest: Dearman

• *Total Posts: 19465
  • *Total Topics: 9645
  • *Online Today: 40
  • *Most Online: 112
(December 08, 2012, 10:48:53 am)
  • *Users: 0