Author Topic: Weapon stats (Pre patch)  (Read 2088 times)

Offline Robba

• BadRobot
  • Administrator
  • Nihilistic Misanthrope
    • gravediggaz.org
Weapon stats (Pre patch)
« on: November 22, 2011, 03:29:07 pm »
« Last Edit: November 22, 2011, 03:31:54 pm by Robba »
Sick of this life,Not that you'd care. I'm not the only one with whom these feelings I share..
Nobody understands, quite why we're here, We're searchin' for answers that never appear..
But maybe if I looked real hard I'd I'd see you're tryin' too to understand this life that we're all going through..
(Then when she said she was gonna like wreck my car... I didn't know what to do)

Offline Stormin_Normann

• GraveDiggaZ
Re: Weapon stats (Pre patch)
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2011, 05:33:07 pm »
Lots of info here

Last time I posted wpn-stats I did so in the BF3 Thread, I guess this means all wpn stats info posted from now on should be done in this thread?

Seems to confirm my opinon that the 2002 is a very good weapon for assault and a good "substitute" until the F2000 gets unlocked. Yes I know it's burst only but IMHO it's not a problem. I still get three in a row kills with it (I HATE the burst mode in BFBC2 so I am not burst biased :D).

I am considering moving my original post here for ease of access - those guys have not gained access to ingame data but I really liked the damage/ttk/bullets tk/ stats they measured ingame. It might be a good cross reference to the ingame stats. Should I do so?

A little edit as I seem to be blind today...
« Last Edit: November 22, 2011, 07:23:51 pm by Stormin_Normann »

Offline Robba

• BadRobot
  • Administrator
  • Nihilistic Misanthrope
    • gravediggaz.org
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2011, 08:18:03 pm »
You are welcome to do whatever you want mate!
Just don't upset the buttgroundpounder
Sick of this life,Not that you'd care. I'm not the only one with whom these feelings I share..
Nobody understands, quite why we're here, We're searchin' for answers that never appear..
But maybe if I looked real hard I'd I'd see you're tryin' too to understand this life that we're all going through..
(Then when she said she was gonna like wreck my car... I didn't know what to do)

Offline IceWolf9362

« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2011, 10:40:38 pm »
ROFL m8

Offline City

• Sir that stolen lemur bit one of your prostitutes straight in the face, and she can't go to the hospital because she's quote: "tripping balls".
  • GraveDiggaZ
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2012, 03:41:06 pm »
To give people an idea how the different bullets and cartridges relate to one another size wise in real life. Obviously this says nothing whatsoever in relation to in game damage stats, but hey what the hell:

http://i.imgur.com/lN8AT.jpg 

User

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

* Navigation

* Statistics

• *Total Members: 254
  • *Latest: Hewlett

• *Total Posts: 19464
  • *Total Topics: 9645
  • *Online Today: 22
  • *Most Online: 112
(December 08, 2012, 10:48:53 am)
  • *Users: 0