Author Topic: Vids  (Read 16783 times)

Offline City

• Sir that stolen lemur bit one of your prostitutes straight in the face, and she can't go to the hospital because she's quote: "tripping balls".
  • GraveDiggaZ
Re: Vids
« Reply #70 on: February 18, 2012, 10:00:23 am »
Switching jets mid air?

Offline City

• Sir that stolen lemur bit one of your prostitutes straight in the face, and she can't go to the hospital because she's quote: "tripping balls".
  • GraveDiggaZ
« Reply #71 on: April 14, 2012, 05:38:33 pm »

Offline groundpounder1

• Professional lurker. Amateur everything else
  • Junior Admin
  • I aint give, no fuck.
« Reply #72 on: April 14, 2012, 05:47:42 pm »
sometimes i considergiving bf3 another play. Then I see videos like that and stick to the land of the at4.

Offline ivox69

• Never to old ;)
« Reply #73 on: April 14, 2012, 11:18:27 pm »
sometimes i considergiving bf3 another play. Then I see videos like that and stick to the land of the at4.

I wont be installing it again unless there is a major patch that does some good for the game ,like make it Battlefield  :'(

Offline Robba

• BadRobot
  • Administrator
  • Nihilistic Misanthrope
    • gravediggaz.org
« Reply #74 on: April 15, 2012, 12:59:55 am »
Yea, very disappointed with bf3 myself....
So many little things wrong that all add up
Sick of this life,Not that you'd care. I'm not the only one with whom these feelings I share..
Nobody understands, quite why we're here, We're searchin' for answers that never appear..
But maybe if I looked real hard I'd I'd see you're tryin' too to understand this life that we're all going through..
(Then when she said she was gonna like wreck my car... I didn't know what to do)

Offline Stormin_Normann

• GraveDiggaZ
« Reply #75 on: April 16, 2012, 04:40:20 am »
Last patch has done a lot right... It's still a few things that need polishing but it is much better now. Requires teamwork though - more so than BFBC2.

- The map doesn't reset in vehicles anymore - weee
- The minimap and the maximized map can now have different zooms - amlmost makes the minimap useful, it's still too small imho.
- The command rose now actually works - you can select commands in it. Still not that useful - it's overcomplicated with commands/requests of little interest. I preferred the simpler context sensitive system in BC2
- Requests made in game - pickup, ammo, medic now actually have you flashing on the minimap with that request.
- Squadsize is still at four :( But at least you can now always get a new squad with your teammates :)
« Last Edit: April 24, 2012, 06:34:11 pm by Stormin_Normann »

Offline City

• GraveDiggaZ
« Reply #76 on: April 18, 2012, 04:53:02 pm »

Offline City

• GraveDiggaZ
« Reply #77 on: April 24, 2012, 04:56:36 pm »
For the flyboys:

Offline Stormin_Normann

• GraveDiggaZ
SUPER watch this - lvl cap related :D
« Reply #78 on: June 03, 2012, 08:26:21 pm »

User

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

* Navigation

* Statistics

• *Total Members: 254
  • *Latest: Hewlett

• *Total Posts: 19464
  • *Total Topics: 9645
  • *Online Today: 22
  • *Most Online: 112
(December 08, 2012, 10:48:53 am)
  • *Users: 0