Author Topic: frustrated  (Read 4763 times)

Offline MrTerr0r

frustrated
« on: October 19, 2010, 06:07:58 pm »
I am suffering from some major withdrawal symptoms :bang  

I wana play warrock but cant coz of this pile of shit I am typing from, just think what level I could be now. and how many kills Ive missed out on. aarrrgggghhhhh
[size=150]Who Needs Ammo[/size]

Offline MrTerr0r

Re: frustrated
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2010, 01:45:49 pm »
right got my ram back working somehow to the lol full 2 gigs.

played a game 22-0 :) nothing changes there, going to try out some new drivers for my gfx card and see if i that improves anything then maybe its a trip to the shop for some weapons

then some full on  :shoot

Offline MrTerr0r

« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2010, 01:46:42 pm »
where the fek is every one ?

Offline MrTerr0r

« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2010, 08:10:03 pm »
Already knocked my K/D back up .1 in only an hour or so

This place is quieter then a morgue  :shock:

Offline Robba

• BadRobot
  • Administrator
  • Nihilistic Misanthrope
    • gravediggaz.org
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2010, 12:48:43 am »
Quote from: "MrTerr0r"

We all got bored waiting for you, so we all fucked off.
Sick of this life,Not that you'd care. I'm not the only one with whom these feelings I share..
Nobody understands, quite why we're here, We're searchin' for answers that never appear..
But maybe if I looked real hard I'd I'd see you're tryin' too to understand this life that we're all going through..
(Then when she said she was gonna like wreck my car... I didn't know what to do)

Offline MrTerr0r

« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2010, 09:33:03 am »
Quote from: "Robsta"

We all got bored waiting for you, so we all fucked off.

LOL

Offline Pinstar_gone

« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2010, 09:15:18 am »

well post some interesting topics, y not particapte in my farting competition? thats sure to get you breathing again. :)   :sht

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=2215

Offline MrTerr0r

« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2010, 10:36:39 am »
Quote from: "Pinstar"

well post some interesting topics, y not particapte in my farting competition? thats sure to get you breathing again. :)   :sht

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=2215

Am I to assume you do you not find the fact that my k.d is on the rise again, interesting pin,  :p  and only using stock weapons as well  ;) Although I am going to go shopping at some point today and increase my arsenal and kick ass ability  :shoot

Offline Pinstar_gone

« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2010, 12:08:16 pm »

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=2215

Am I to assume you do you not find the fact that my k.d is on the rise again, interesting pin,  :p  and only using stock weapons as well  ;) Although I am going to go shopping at some point today and increase my arsenal and kick ass ability  :shoot

congrats on the k/d rise :thumb , but your the 1 complaining about no1 being on here writing that QUOTE "this place is quieter than  a morgue", aleast im here lol  :buz. anyway why would you need to buy weapons when stock weapys does you! , by the way u done any fishing recently?

Offline MrTerr0r

« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2010, 01:17:53 pm »

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=2215

congrats on the k/d rise :thumb , but your the 1 complaining about no1 being on here writing that QUOTE "this place is quieter than  a morgue", aleast im here lol  :buz. anyway why would you need to buy weapons when stock weapys does you! , by the way u done any fishing recently?

just because its easier to buy guns for 30days rather then spend weeks building enough dinas for 7 days lol.

ssg, binos, stam, 6th slot mp5k and pipe wrench.. and that is my lot, everything else is stock.

altho i must say i am a little bit pissed off with the SSG NOT being in the market place, why have they removed it, can you see it there ?

fishing front i done 7 nights, just 2 weeks ago, was tough i caught a few tench, no carp there's only 60 of them in a 60 acre lake :eek: i have a new lake lined up for next year, where nobody fishes, the stock is unknown and i be left to get on and do as i wish  :thumb roll on next spring, need to do some work down there over the winter :cool so next time i go down i get some photos

User

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

* Navigation

* Statistics

• *Total Members: 254
  • *Latest: Hewlett

• *Total Posts: 19464
  • *Total Topics: 9645
  • *Online Today: 25
  • *Most Online: 112
(December 08, 2012, 10:48:53 am)
  • *Users: 0