Author Topic: au revoir et salut  (Read 4381 times)

Offline Pinstar_gone

au revoir et salut
« on: September 18, 2010, 04:55:07 pm »
hi all, my wings are getting a bit stiff now, and with no signs of a clan tourament in sight i have discided to leave the GRAVEDIGGAZ temporary.

to  enhance what skill i have (some people say none lol), expierance within other clans my become a benefit for optinal performance on the battlefield.

thus when the clan system engages i hope to return to the gravediggaz A.S.A.P. as i know that you guys are the best, and maturity goes along way  in scrim wars.

thus dont be affended, no info what so ever to tatics on the battle field, personal topics etc  will not be disclosed to any other warrock member  what so ever, from me.

as a non member of the gravediggaz clan please non include me of sensitive, important topics (understandable), but i hope myb the admins of the diggaz forum could let me have limited access to the forum to hear the criac?.

thinking of doing a bit of cqc to get the blood pumping again, but bg and ou`s will be my core front for warrock.

its been a year now since i have joined and its been fun, a bit rocky at the start as i like sniping and still do, but taking the mature piss out of you guys has been fun.

rob with his  cuppa
ste with being a  :Spunk lol (banter) aye right
and many more characters within the diggaz.

anyway hope to see you in game, and dont forget whatever happens the bases belong to you. :buz

Offline MrTerr0r

Re: au revoir et salut
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2010, 06:35:22 pm »
its only over a year late so it was bound to happen, that most people leave, what is the point of being part of a clan, for a game where the clan system is fucked! and useless  :wkr s

and people's priorities change.

no doubt i will see you in game again at some point in the future pin  :thumb
[size=150]Who Needs Ammo[/size]

Offline City

• Sir that stolen lemur bit one of your prostitutes straight in the face, and she can't go to the hospital because she's quote: "tripping balls".
  • GraveDiggaZ
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2010, 07:28:48 pm »
See you around pin. Oh, and I will shoot ya lol.

Offline Stephen

• Co-Founder
  • GraveDiggaZ
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2010, 07:29:48 pm »
Pin..u being the only welshman i got on with..take care an hope to see you soon you :Spunk  :D

Offline Juno1980

• http://www.gravediggaz.org
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2010, 08:41:27 pm »
it feels like this is not a clan but a family but like terror says G1 is not taking the hole situation real. I hope u join (later) back the diggaz because the members that left the clan are a part of the family. See ye m8 :)

Offline Pinstar_gone

« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2010, 08:49:41 pm »
Quote from: "MrTerr0r"
its only over a year late so it was bound to happen, that most people leave, what is the point of being part of a clan, for a game where the clan system is fucked! and useless  :wkr s

and people's priorities change.

no doubt i will see you in game again at some point in the future pin  :thumb

keep up the fishing :thumb

Offline Pinstar_gone

« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2010, 08:50:53 pm »
Quote from: "TheXXXcity"
See you around pin. Oh, and I will shoot ya lol.

hope im  on ur side in game  :/  lol gl

Offline Pinstar_gone

« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2010, 08:51:56 pm »
Quote from: "Stephen"
Pin..u being the only welshman i got on with..take care an hope to see you soon you :Spunk  :D

the craic is good wit u stevie baby, u  :Spunk   :thumb

Offline Pinstar_gone

« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2010, 08:53:13 pm »
Quote from: "Juno1980"
it feels like this is not a clan but a family but like terror says G1 is not taking the hole situation real. I hope u join (later) back the diggaz because the members that left the clan are a part of the family. See ye m8 :)

dont u worry, like i said ill be back,(if leader of the gd accepts me back). gl juno, keep up the k/d

Offline Juno1980

• http://www.gravediggaz.org
« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2010, 08:54:40 pm »
Quote from: "Pinstar"
Quote from: "Juno1980"

dont u worry, like i said ill be back,(if leader of the gd accepts me back). gl juno, keep up the k/d
rob will accept ye back (i hope so) if he doesnt  :oo lol

User

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

* Navigation

* Statistics

• *Total Members: 254
  • *Latest: Hewlett

• *Total Posts: 19464
  • *Total Topics: 9645
  • *Online Today: 25
  • *Most Online: 112
(December 08, 2012, 10:48:53 am)
  • *Users: 0