Author Topic: BFBC2 Server  (Read 6306 times)

Offline groundpounder1

• Professional lurker. Amateur everything else
  • Junior Admin
  • I aint give, no fuck.
Re: BFBC2 Server
« Reply #20 on: February 12, 2014, 03:19:24 pm »
It's nice to see that our efforts over the years were appreciated by the people we saw returning again and again, so that alone makes it all worthwhile in the end.

I take solace in the fact that we didn't let the standards slide, the server wasn't being neglected by the admins, and it degenerating into everything we despised in other servers. It just ended gracefully, with our reputation still intact.

It is however, not necessarily the final chapter, as we have intimated, there may be a return in the form of Nexus version. Nothing is set in stone of course, but the possibility is still there, provided the support and playerbase is there for it, so for now, don't give up on us just yet.

Continue to check back and visit the forum if you so wish, as any relevant updates and information will be made available here in some way if or when anything occurs.

Thanks for the kind words about our work, and the fact it was appreciated the experience we tried to bring to you all.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2014, 03:22:00 pm by groundpounder1 »

Offline Striede

• GraveDiggaZ
  • I have no idea what iam doing !
« Reply #21 on: February 12, 2014, 07:44:13 pm »
Its really sad to hear that

I spent more than 800hours on the GDZ server where i met a lot of nice guys like Rake,Classy, Gp, akai and much more =)
I will miss all of you guys  :'(

Offline n8t(._.)

• V.I.P.
    • WTF
« Reply #22 on: February 22, 2014, 12:49:00 am »
miss the server so much :(
thx 4 the great time Rob ,Akai ,Classy ,GP,Alex , Saracine ,Cammo, Colombo,Thevolone,EV,Neth  and many many more .... :'(
never seen a team like the Diggaz before
spend 3 years on GDZ
<---sad

« Last Edit: February 22, 2014, 01:08:30 am by n8t(._.) »

Offline Stormin_Normann

• GraveDiggaZ
« Reply #23 on: March 11, 2014, 05:24:24 pm »
Too bad - but I guess it was to be expected. BC2 still offers something that BF3 and ...4 does not. For those that seem to think that DICE will sort out BF4 soon - they will not. The "fixing the netcode" patch just came out and according to the big youtubers it has done next to nothing. They are actually begging the devs to get the game up to BF3 status - a game that was widely criticized for it's lackluster netcode and hit detection. Anyways - maybe BC3 will be the next thing. BF4 seems to be so far off it's next to unmendable. At least for the time and money that EA will be spending on it.

The entire frenchise needs a reboot.

Offline Pappa_bear

• Pappa_bear
« Reply #24 on: March 12, 2014, 07:12:09 pm »
Well, not as a member, but as a regular player on your server, I would like to say that I really enjoyed playing on the GDZ server. Since that my own community server has shutdown when bf3 came, I was playing once in a while on the GDZ server, since the other BFBC2 servers where just shit.
Have a look on the community website I am in http://www.battlefield-royal.eu, and perhaps we could do a big rendez-vous bfbc2 meeting once in the future!
Take care with GDZ community!
Regards,

Pappa_bear  / Dave
Steam:  davedevilnl

Steam:  davedevilnl

Offline DuckHuntPr0

• GraveDiggaZ
  • It's nothing personal, i simply don't like snipers
« Reply #25 on: April 30, 2014, 09:33:33 am »
Thanks for the laughs and the occasional rage-quit, really.

User

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

* Navigation

* Statistics

• *Total Posts: 19461
  • *Total Topics: 9645
  • *Online Today: 13
  • *Most Online: 112
(December 08, 2012, 10:48:53 am)
  • *Users: 0
  • *Guests: 13
  • *Spiders: 5