Author Topic: BattleCry  (Read 6239 times)

Offline Mintzkov

• Newbie!
BattleCry
« on: October 01, 2013, 10:16:43 am »
Good morning Diggaz.

BattleCry are currently looking to re-group in WarRock again.
We are looking to Diggaz and Guardian Angels for help. Personal lives have changed, children have been born etc and of course this restricts the amount of time available to play these days.

There are new clans in BG (Ohara) - mostly Turkish or Italian, claiming to be the best and flaming like there is no tomorrow.
Nexon seem to be doing a better job with WarRock, games are now playable (less hackers / less lag).

If you interested in joining BC, then please feel free:
http://battlecry.ucoz.com/forum/5-2-1

I just hope to build a big clan where there are players to play together at all times (80 max). Share a few beers etc.

Chris.

Offline Stephen

• Co-Founder
  • GraveDiggaZ
Re: BattleCry
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2013, 12:50:13 am »
Ol warrock...great memories and i do miss the game. But we kinda moved on from the the game (speaking for myself). Would love to get back into it if what you say is true and the hacks have died somewhat.  I notice some ol names in your clan...one or two who kinda bad mouthed you allot in the past yet there in your clan....SHAME ON THEM!!! If i did return it would only be as a digga...nothing else!!!

I'll have one of ya beers though  ;)

Offline groundpounder1

• Professional lurker. Amateur everything else
  • Junior Admin
  • I aint give, no fuck.
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2013, 01:16:58 am »
lol I think the best thing to do here would be to tidy this thread up, as it got a bit derailed. As someone who knows dev, I can attest to the fact he is indeed a racist bastard :P

It has been a long running harmless joke, usually in private, but at the end of the day if it offends someone, or anyone at all, or becomes an issue in public, then we need to tone it down slightly maybe. Talk about getting off on the wrong foot lol. If you two wanna continue ya argument, feel free to do it in the bitch list or in private, I'd prefer public as its more fun :D

Offline deviloid

• just stfu
    • home of silko
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2013, 01:22:04 am »
groundy I fokin love you and ya know tha story :)

its just a racist joke :)

(and i still have no offense with cj (who eva that bitch is)

Offline ClassyJack

• Hipster Rockstar
  • Junior Admin
  • Indubitably
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2013, 01:25:23 am »
Alright s'all good then
Hmm, yes, quite

Offline groundpounder1

• Professional lurker. Amateur everything else
  • Junior Admin
  • I aint give, no fuck.
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2013, 01:26:07 am »
indeed, times change, old man! The same shit that was given as normal doesnt necessarily follow nowadays, and not everyone knows you like they used to. CJ is pretty much the goto guy at the minute, and holding things together, and he can take a joke almost better than anyone. But some jokes don't apply to everyone, thats all. I know you don't give a fuck either way lol, but I thought I'd just interject slightly on this :)

Offline deviloid

• just stfu
    • home of silko
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2013, 02:24:38 am »
still I lough my ass off, hihihihihihihihihi

and cj does a good job I'm quite sure but honestly gdz forum was never a place of political correctness ffs :)

groundy m8 I miss ya all as hell ffs, even that gay BC guy's which gave us a hard time at the end ...

and fucking RPG robba shoud stop hidding goddamnit...

Offline Stephen

• Co-Founder
  • GraveDiggaZ
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2013, 03:12:20 am »
I have the up most respect for classy, ground (well, a little lol :D) and dev..(a little also ;))

Somethings been going on in the background me thinks...lets keep things sweet :)...(you hear dev? D)

User

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

* Navigation

* Statistics

• *Total Members: 254
  • *Latest: Hewlett

• *Total Posts: 19461
  • *Total Topics: 9645
  • *Online Today: 30
  • *Most Online: 112
(December 08, 2012, 10:48:53 am)
  • *Users: 0