Author Topic: Retired Police Captain demolishes the War on Drugs  (Read 1565 times)

Offline -=EV=-

• GameServer Admin
  • Drunken cunt :)
Retired Police Captain demolishes the War on Drugs
« on: March 18, 2013, 05:39:21 pm »
This guy talks a lot of sense, why can't not only the states but other countries follow his lead. I'm all for the stoners paying for us to get out of this recession.

(Btw the female interviewer is a dumb scaremongering twat)

Trying to live forever, so far so good!

Offline AkaiMPC

• GameServer Admin
    • my favourite page, and description of myself
Re: Retired Police Captain demolishes the War on Drugs
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2013, 08:02:19 pm »
It's never going to happen because while it's illegal the price stays up and some of these people high up in the U.S. government are making money from it all.

It was only a couple of years ago a C.I.A. plane crashed flying from mexico carrying 5 tonnes of cocaine.....they are all on the make and don't really give a shit about it's citizens.

Look what happened in England 5 years ago,some dutch cunt was spraying weed with glass and sending it all over Europe and none of our health agencies gave out any warnings because they don't give a shit.

They should all take a leaf out of Portugal's book and do what they did decriminalise all drugs.

I'm more scared for the kids nowadays that are all smoking that shit full of nutes and chemicals that these vietnam gangs are knocking out by the ton.

User

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

* Navigation

* Statistics

• *Total Posts: 19461
  • *Total Topics: 9645
  • *Online Today: 13
  • *Most Online: 112
(December 08, 2012, 10:48:53 am)
  • *Users: 0
  • *Guests: 15
  • *Spiders: 2